Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#407099 - 04/01/08 02:49 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st *** [Re: neilster]
BBallplayer12 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Kansas
wow this thread is still on the first page. wow.

#407100 - 04/01/08 03:16 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: BBallplayer12]
JustTunedInHawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Maybe we can go a step further here and eliminate the coach next year and set up a website through which fans can call KU's plays in every game...majority rule wins. We can replace the "coach" with some athletic department assistant who will wear an earpiece and have a laptop nearby at all times.

We'd be the first team ever to try this. I think we can ride it all the way to a 14-16 record and an NIT berth!

#407101 - 04/01/08 03:57 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: JustTunedInHawk]
CPAHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I'm still concerned he hasn't gotten my earlier messages about NC's tendencies to increase the tempo in a game, and also, they apparently have this kid name Tyler Handsby, (or is it Handcheck?..I forget) whose supposed to be pretty good.

Please, please, please, help me pass on this important inside information to Coach Self.

Please.

#407102 - 04/01/08 04:03 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: CPAHawk]
heycobo Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
i think it would be appropriate if this thread somehow turned in to the new tuby thread. it's just so good.

#407103 - 04/01/08 04:21 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: heycobo]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom

I've just scripted three new inbounds plays. Does anyone know how late Kinko's is open?

I need to get to a fax machine as soon as possible.

Oh man, these are good ones, too!

#407104 - 04/01/08 04:27 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: chiknbut]
gutterfanclub Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Underneath the Pickle
jahawker2004, please write up a proper press release on behalf of Coach. You can post it here as he checks in regularly.

#407105 - 04/01/08 06:31 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: gutterfanclub]
CPAHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Coach,

Here's my latest scouting report on NC

("normal" encryption)

The Panther is loose.

The coBra ate the MONGOOSE.

The Man from Nantucket says "Wild Geese Fly North for the Winter"

Little Boy Blue has played his.... fiddle.

!!xxDANNYMANNING=RedRover

And, most importantly,

MJ is in motion!

I repeat:

MJ is in motion!

RockchalkJayhawkII signing out.

#407106 - 04/01/08 06:35 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: CPAHawk]
JayhawkJules Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Johnson County!
Quote:

I'm still concerned he hasn't gotten my earlier messages about NC's tendencies to increase the tempo in a game, and also, they apparently have this kid name Tyler Handsby, (or is it Handcheck?..I forget) whose supposed to be pretty good.

Please, please, please, help me pass on this important inside information to Coach Self.

Please.

It's "HANDSGROPE."

#407107 - 04/01/08 07:00 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: JayhawkJules]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Passed by the ol' suggestion box the other day.

#407108 - 04/01/08 08:05 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: pwhittemore]
CPAHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

#407109 - 04/02/08 02:38 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: Jayhawker05]
WDNR2007 Offline
Peasant-O-Douche

Loc: Boulder, CO
Seriously though guys...this thread started with a good intention. Obviously we can't ALL get in touch with Coach, but if we all combine our ideas together and come up with a few good ones, we can present those to Coach in time for the game on Saturday. What do you think? I'm thinking we should probably try to get them in by Thursday morning so they have plenty of time to run through them in practice. Just because we're not all high-paid coaches doesn't mean we don't have some GREAT ideas sometimes...let's all join together to help KU basketball bring home a championship to Lawrence!

#407110 - 04/02/08 02:38 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: Jayhawker05]
WDNR2007 Offline
Peasant-O-Douche

Seriously though guys...this thread started with a good intention. Obviously we can't ALL get in touch with Coach, but if we all combine our ideas together and come up with a few good ones, we can present those to Coach in time for the game on Saturday. What do you think? I'm thinking we should probably try to get them in by Thursday morning so they have plenty of time to run through them in practice. Just because we're not all high-paid coaches doesn't mean we don't have some GREAT ideas sometimes...let's all join together to help KU basketball bring home a championship to Lawrence!

#407111 - 04/02/08 02:42 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: pwhittemore]
WDNR2007 Offline
Peasant-O-Douche

Quote:

that's hilarious

#407112 - 04/02/08 06:56 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: WDNR2007]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Quote:

that's hilarious

Nice work.

#407113 - 04/02/08 09:02 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: WDNR2007]
njthomas Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: wichita, ks
Quote:

This is an excellent plan. I have the great idea ring of earth. Now, if I can simply find the 3 people with the great idea rings if wind, fire, and water, we'll have a SUPER great idea!

Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Preview