Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#407219 - 03/25/09 08:58 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & staff? *** [Re: jayhawker_97]
rockchalk80 Offline
stuck in red clay

my friend and i both agree that we've got to utilize our guys more to wear out opponents' guards....yada yada yada....
is there any way to have coach Self listen to our advice/concern/praise?
any more suggestions?

I am sure this has been posted... but really?-- the NCOY, sweet 16 (after losing 5 starters)...he needs our advice? heh heh heh, our concerns? heh heh heh, our praise? yes

#407220 - 03/25/09 09:31 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: rockchalk80]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC

#407221 - 03/25/09 09:37 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: pwhittemore]
kuman Offline
Baby Jay

I thikn me and you are the only ones talking right now.

#407222 - 03/25/09 11:10 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: PhoG_Rat]
njthomas Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: wichita, ks
This was a fantastic bump.

Quote:

Quote:

I want to send him the diagram for "65 Toss Power Trap."

Ah yes, then we could matriculate down the court with the greatest of ease against these Vikings.

#407223 - 04/11/09 01:55 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: njthomas]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Bump

Here you go phsx!

#407224 - 04/11/09 02:28 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: IH8KST8]
Zhawk06 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Washington D.C.
Quote:

If you get in to HCBS office - please make sure you let him know that the "Dribble down and hand the ball off play - wont work in the NCAA Tourny"

I am sure he has forgot and will be excited to be reminded.

Look at this gem from page 3. Nope this play would never work.

#407225 - 04/11/09 02:59 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
phsx_hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: texas
coach: bring lance and lets meet UK somewhere on down the road. by the time UK meets up with us in any deep portion of the bracket, x will be ancient history and cj will be playing in some farm league, somewhere.

#407226 - 04/23/09 09:57 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: phsx_hawk]
slefferd Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
FINALLY! thank god I found this thread!

ok coach heres the situation!

We really need to land lance soon! I read on the UK boards that they are close to landing Wall. They say this is detrimental to our program and our NC next year! Please, Sign this guy NOW!
also, when you have time, the guys and I have been working on a great play down at the local 'Y' I'd like to talk it over with you!

#407227 - 04/23/09 10:09 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: slefferd]
njthomas Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: wichita, ks
Dear coach, I have a little bit of advice for you. The next time someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

#407228 - 03/08/10 06:13 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: njthomas]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Dear Bill:

Sorry that it's been so long since anyone has posted on this thread. We fans have been busy and all. I hope you understand and don't hold it against us.

Here's the latest advice from the message board:

Caddystacks has requested that you bench Sherron and Cole for the Big12 tournament.

The consensus is that Joe Dooley should hold out for a better job than East Carolina. Make it happen.

Tell Sherron to Dunk.

Tell Marcus to take out his aggressions by breaking backboards, and not by head-butting sideline tables please.

Please tell Lew and Jim to NOT PRINT UP ANY KU#1 T-SHIRTS.

Keep your twitter account open on the bench... fans may have more advice to offer as the games become more important.

Thanks for listening, Coach.

#407229 - 03/08/10 06:16 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
hawk61 Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: somewhere watching a KU game
Tell him to send all suggestions to me...and I'll use my "mod" status to send texts to Dools and Townsend!!!

That'll get their attention...they love 61!!!

#407230 - 03/08/10 06:18 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & staff? [Re: jayhawker_97]
kufan80 Offline
Big Dipper

Let's throw the picket fence at Colorado/Texas Tech

#407231 - 03/08/10 06:20 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: hawk61]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Quote:

Tell him to send all suggestions to me...and I'll use my "mod" status to send texts to Dools and Townsend!!!

Do they love you enough to leave you tickets?

#407232 - 03/08/10 06:23 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
hawk61 Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: somewhere watching a KU game
Quote:

Quote:

Do they love you enough to leave you tickets?

Nah........they don't luv me that much!!! You think I'd waste my time on these boards with you yahoos ifn they was giving me tickets????

#407233 - 03/09/10 12:56 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & staff? [Re: elvis151]
OREAD Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Yeah, I suggest that you don't delude yourself into thinking that Coach Self, and his staff, want, need, or will read your advice......

If Self and staff started listening to fans, they and the entire team would be doomed, and quickly. Thank god they don't.

Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Preview