Page 16 of 18 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#407204 - 10/22/08 09:27 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st *** [Re: cwf414]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Please take Reed's, Morningstar's, Appleton's and Little's scholarships away so we can land Xavier, Wall, Cheek and Snaer.
While we are at it, may as well take away the Morris twins, Thomas, Releford and Taylor's away so we can assemble a dream team for 2010.

#407205 - 10/22/08 03:33 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: cwf414]
WDNC2008 Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Boulder, CO
Lol good times, good times. How I long for WDNR2007.

#407206 - 12/06/08 06:13 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: WDNC2008]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Enjoy.

#407207 - 12/06/08 06:32 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
Morgansraider Offline
Why...So...Serious????

#407208 - 03/12/09 04:10 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: Morgansraider]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Well, maybe it's time to resurrect this bad-boy.

#407209 - 03/12/09 04:19 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: jayhawklaw]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Quote:

Well, maybe it's time to resurrect this bad-boy.

no not really ...why would that be necessary for the COY....bad idea Constanza...or as I like to call ya.."Cantstandsya.....wedgie time for jayhawklaw anyone.....someone close to him do it...DO IT NOW...and steal his copy of the
Tropic of Cancer.....lol...

#407210 - 03/12/09 04:22 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Again, PHOGUSHER, you are behind the curve. This is for all the people questioning Self's decision to have players playing versus on the bench or questioning why we performed so poorly against the zone today.

For people that want to vent in that way, this thread is for them.

Besides, I thought it was Tropic of Capricorn.

#407211 - 03/12/09 04:26 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: jayhawklaw]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Besides, I thought it was Tropic of Capricorn.

hey I am just replying that way cause like I said I "Canstandya...." and you should know what book it was it was stolen from you after the umpteenth wedgie you recieved....

#407212 - 03/12/09 04:29 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Not sure what I ever did to piss you off so badly, but I am sure that I wish I knew, so I could keep doing it.

#407213 - 03/12/09 04:32 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: jayhawklaw]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Quote:

Not sure what I ever did to piss you off so badly, but I am sure that I wish I knew, so I could keep doing it.

Hey just continue to post on a normal basis and I will do the rest....I cant pick on gutter all the time....your the backup I bust on for variety sake....hasbeen is a distant third......

#407214 - 03/12/09 04:41 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: PHOGUSHER]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

If Coach Self gets COY he should get a day off from reading all of the notes he's getting.

#407215 - 03/25/09 07:49 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & staff? [Re: jayhawker_97]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Dear Coach,

To save time, I will summarize some of the instructions from the message board.

1. Guard Raymar Morgan. Who cares if everyone else scores 250 points? Only Raymar matters. The message board says so.
2. Stress that the players make their free throws.
3. Cole Aldrich has superhuman powers beyond belief. You should probably put them to use.
4. Get Cole and Sherron to stay another year, but still find a way to bring in all the recruits we've heard about without going over the scholoarship limit. Might need to use some of those superhuman powers from Cole Aldrich to make the math work, but we all know that he can do anything.
5. Make the team to play better than they did on the trip to East Lansing.
6. Get Gutter some good seats in a KU section. The free tickets his buddy bought for him aren't good enough. Perhaps he could sit on the KU bench and relay text message suggestions during the game from the message board?
7. Make jokes to Tom Izzo that he'd look goofy with a shaved head. If you do that during the pregame handshake, he'll spend the whole game thinking about his hair instead of the game.
8. There is a dispute about Jersey colors. The most reasonable tactic appears to be to come out during warmups in Red Jerseys, but switch to Blue ones before the game starts. Don't worry about how the team plays. The jersey color is the only thing that will determine if the team wins.
9. Hit lots of 3 point shots. Mix in some dunks. Midrange jumpers aren't bad either, but the 3 pointers and dunks are a lot more fun.
10. Win

There are more suggestion, and a few are probably about to be added, but those are the highlights so far.

Is your pinstripe suit back from the cleaners?

Thanks for following orders Coach. You're the best.

B
U
M
P
!!!!!

#407216 - 03/25/09 07:57 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Dear Coach.
Please be nicer to strangers at Henry T's.
Thank you,
Paul Reubens

#407217 - 03/25/09 07:59 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: pwhittemore]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
5 Decade - Nice work. #6 is a must.

#407218 - 03/25/09 08:40 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
Lawhawk2011 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

Dear Coach,

To save time, I will summarize some of the instructions from the message board.

1. Guard Raymar Morgan. Who cares if everyone else scores 250 points? Only Raymar matters. The message board says so.
2. Stress that the players make their free throws.
3. Cole Aldrich has superhuman powers beyond belief. You should probably put them to use.
4. Get Cole and Sherron to stay another year, but still find a way to bring in all the recruits we've heard about without going over the scholoarship limit. Might need to use some of those superhuman powers from Cole Aldrich to make the math work, but we all know that he can do anything.
5. Make the team to play better than they did on the trip to East Lansing.
6. Get Gutter some good seats in a KU section. The free tickets his buddy bought for him aren't good enough. Perhaps he could sit on the KU bench and relay text message suggestions during the game from the message board?
7. Make jokes to Tom Izzo that he'd look goofy with a shaved head. If you do that during the pregame handshake, he'll spend the whole game thinking about his hair instead of the game.
8. There is a dispute about Jersey colors. The most reasonable tactic appears to be to come out during warmups in Red Jerseys, but switch to Blue ones before the game starts. Don't worry about how the team plays. The jersey color is the only thing that will determine if the team wins.
9. Hit lots of 3 point shots. Mix in some dunks. Midrange jumpers aren't bad either, but the 3 pointers and dunks are a lot more fun.
10. Tell Sherron to shoot the ball often and lead this team. However, if he's not making those shots, they must not be good shots so he shouldn't take them unless of course he's making them in which case he needs to keep shooting and lead the team.
11. Win

There are more suggestion, and a few are probably about to be added, but those are the highlights so far.

Is your pinstripe suit back from the cleaners?

Thanks for following orders Coach. You're the best.

!!!!!

#10 was necessary.

Page 16 of 18 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >

Preview