Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39053 - 01/28/07 12:33 AM KU loses @ Nebraska 78-58....
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Front page article on KUsports.com...

almost missed the article on the front page tonight....

#39054 - 01/28/07 02:40 AM Re: KU loses @ Nebraska 78-58.... [Re: brando]
flange Offline
John Brown

Loc: Folsom, CA
Nice to see the upperclassmen (upperclasswomen?) stepping up. Any idea why Kohn didn't score more? I saw in the box score that she didn't shoot well. Did she play poorly? In Bonnie's doghouse? Did NU blanket her?

#39055 - 01/28/07 11:35 PM Re: KU loses @ Nebraska 78-58.... [Re: flange]
hawks1111 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: OP,KS
No she just jacks up all those shots, ALL THE TIME. it's annoying because she rarely hits 40%.

#39056 - 01/29/07 09:23 AM Re: KU loses @ Nebraska 78-58.... [Re: hawks1111]
RoyalHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

How about the fact that she probaly getting everyone best denfender on her which in turn we've seen shaq's scoring go up. You need to think a bit... True freshman playing PG have the best defender on her, ease up. I'm sure the game plan to take her out. Just as they have taken Hardy out against Neb. the last two outings, but they have Sr.'s that have been through it. I'm cutting this kid and all the kids LOTS of slack (we run sr and 4 freshmn or sr, jr and 3 freshman about 99% of the time). I see Kohn's numbers going back up once the posts have a little more consistancy. Everyone knows that we are one true post player (6'3-5") away. Is this Canadian kid the save all, no one is that, but I bet she will help in a BIG way.

By the way, if you look at the schedule it been brutal since the start and the girls are still fighting all the way through we could get a couple at the end of the season. We have Mizzu and Col. twice and the purples at home.

Keep fighting ladies..we are behind you!!!!

Preview