Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34794 - 01/21/07 02:17 PM another bad game
hawks1111 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: OP,KS
guys we lost to a bad team last night, their coach was thinking about quiting earlier this year, and now we just got blown away by them. we need to get Kohn out of that starting lineup and put in LaChelda because she takes more logical shot than just jacking up threes all the time, plus she is a much better defender than kohn and we need more defense in that lineup.

#34795 - 01/21/07 02:37 PM Re: another bad game [Re: hawks1111]
hawk61 Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: somewhere watching a KU game
We all KNEW it was going to be a very rough season. Give Bonnie time...she'll get us there!

Like I said on the men's bb forum... it's still a GREAT day to be a JAYHAWK!!

#34796 - 01/21/07 05:35 PM Re: another bad game [Re: hawks1111]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
If you are referring to ISU womens bb team, then you are as full of sh!t as a Xmas goose. Where do you get your information? The girls beat TEXAS last week. How can you come up with that crap.? Bill Fennally is one of the premier womens bb coaches in the nation let alonr the big 12 and he in no way would consider quiting his role at ISU anywhere near this time. Get a life you punk. IB

#34797 - 01/21/07 07:41 PM Re: another bad game [Re: iowaboy]
hawks1111 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

If you are referring to ISU womens bb team, then you are as full of sh!t as a Xmas goose. Where do you get your information? The girls beat TEXAS last week. How can you come up with that crap.? Bill Fennally is one of the premier womens bb coaches in the nation let alonr the big 12 and he in no way would consider quiting his role at ISU anywhere near this time. Get a life you punk. IB

In a radio interview after they played OK State Bill Fennelly said on the radio
"This is one of the lowest points in my coaching career. I have been at ISU for 12 years and maybe it is time for a change."
so it's not so far fetched.
and next time do a little research before you call someone a punk, I know that people from Iowa are dumbasses but I guess their jackasses too.

#34798 - 01/22/07 06:21 AM Re: another bad game [Re: hawks1111]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Quote:

guys we lost to a bad team last night, their coach was thinking about quiting earlier this year, and now we just got blown away by them. we need to get Kohn out of that starting lineup and put in LaChelda because she takes more logical shot than just jacking up threes all the time, plus she is a much better defender than kohn and we need more defense in that lineup.

Your quote was "earlier this year" and Okie state was 2 games ago. Speaking of facts, what facts are you using calling ISU a bad team? They have a excellent record, beat Texas, Lost by one to Okie State missing a layup at the buzzer, will probably finish 3-4th in the conference, and smoked you twice. If ISU is "bad" what the hell are you guys??? Again. you popped off with no "Facts" as you call it. Wake up! Stupid comments like that are "punkish" in nature thus the label.
Bill Fenally is a great womens coach. Probably knows the game better than your mens coach who gets "less" out of "more" than any coach I have seen recently. Punk! IB

Edited by iowaboy (01/22/07 06:22 AM)

#34799 - 01/22/07 12:14 PM Re: another bad game [Re: iowaboy]
Tina_hawk Offline
Baby Jay

U guys lost? What a surprise! NOT

#34800 - 01/22/07 01:52 PM lydnsey medders... [Re: Tina_hawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
is the best point guard in the conference and perhaps the country. i didn't expect kwho to beat isu if she was up to par. no surprise, albeit the score was more lopsided than expected.

we look forward to seeing your squad's progress when they visit manhappy on wednesday evening. anyone here coming out west?

#34801 - 01/22/07 09:39 PM Re: another bad game [Re: iowaboy]
hawks1111 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

first Iowa Boy, I know that we are a BAD team, we might not win a conference game, but that game in Ames was close until you knocked down some free throws so I thought it might be even closer in Allen Fieldhouse. and the bad team on your part, you guys are having a down year for your program and have really struggled at times this year, and you probably won't make the NCAA considering the Big 12 is down. IB i'm trying to end this stupid feud between us, good luck to both our teams.

#34802 - 01/23/07 01:01 PM Re: another bad game [Re: hawks1111]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

ISU womens bb team will make the ncaa. There is no feud, just don't label our girls bb team as being lousy or our coach. IB

Preview