Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#312454 - 01/17/08 03:09 PM Re: bubear... [Re: Phog4ever]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
over baseball?

has baylor won a national championship and league crowns in baseball recently? ans: nope. have the lady bears? ans: yes. therefore, the best program in wacko is most likely the lady bears.

that's my logic.

#312455 - 01/17/08 04:11 PM Re: bubear... [Re: tmcats]
bubear09 Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Baylor Bubble, Texas
Quote:

over baseball?

has baylor won a national championship and league crowns in baseball recently? ans: nope. have the lady bears? ans: yes. therefore, the best program in wacko is most likely the lady bears.

that's my logic.

Yes, the Baylor Baseball program has won league crowns. Until you can prove to me that you are knowledgeable about your own school when it comes to sports, you have no right to move on and try and act like an expert on other athletic programs.

#312456 - 01/17/08 04:14 PM bubear... [Re: bubear09]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

you didn't answer my question. and i suggest an objective view of your program from a k-state fan gives a better national picture than your more focused approached. has baylor baseball won a national title? just answer the question.

#312457 - 01/17/08 04:15 PM Re: bubear... [Re: bubear09]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Quote:

Quote:

over baseball?

that's my logic.

Yes, the Baylor Baseball program has won league crowns. Until you can prove to me that you are knowledgeable about your own school when it comes to sports, you have no right to move on and try and act like an expert on other athletic programs.

And with that folks, bubear has delivered a nasty TKO to tmcats and wins this fight in the first round!

#312458 - 01/17/08 04:16 PM can you read or is it comprehension?* [Re: jaihaux]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#312459 - 01/17/08 04:20 PM Re: can you read or is it comprehension?* [Re: tmcats]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You asked if Baylor has "won a national championship and league crowns in baseball recently"

bu replied Baylor had won a baseball Big 12 title (2000) http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/big12/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/record_book.pdf

Sorry, you got owned.

#312460 - 01/17/08 04:21 PM Re: bubear... [Re: tmcats]
bubear09 Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

you didn't answer my question. and i suggest an objective view of your program from a k-state fan gives a better national picture than your more focused approached. has baylor baseball won a national title? just answer the question.

In order to be objective, you must be informed, and you sir are not informed. You are correct, Baylor Baseball has not won a national title, however, they have more conference titles then WBB. Furthermore, it can be argued that making it to Omaha is far more difficult than winning a national title in WBB because of the depth of teams in the sport. I love our WBB team, but it is not our most successful sport. Look to Tennis, Track, and arguably baseball for our most consistent and successful sports.

#312461 - 01/17/08 04:23 PM Re: can you read or is it comprehension?* [Re: tmcats]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Actually, until 2002, Baylor was pretty bad at WBB. Since then, they've finished twice second and once first. Baylor baseball has three runner-up finishes and a title and is usually in the hunt. Baylor has had some pretty bad WBB seasons (nothing higher than sixth prior to 2002, including one basement finish).

#312462 - 01/17/08 04:25 PM Re: can you read or is it comprehension?* [Re: jaihaux]
bubear09 Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

You asked if Baylor has "won a national championship and league crowns in baseball recently"

bu replied Baylor had won a baseball Big 12 title (2000) http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/big12/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/record_book.pdf

Sorry, you got owned.

Thanks for the support. We were also Co-Champs with Nebraska in 2005. That was a great year for the Big 12 with Nebraska, Texas and Baylor all making it to Omaha.

#312463 - 01/17/08 04:27 PM Re: can you read or is it comprehension?* [Re: bubear09]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Sorry, just skimmed through the teams listed first!

In know this much: Baylor, Kansas and KSUck all have the same amount of WBB Big 12 titles. And guess which was the only in that group to have to share the title? Hint - Not Baylor or Kansas.

#312464 - 01/17/08 07:00 PM Re: bubear... [Re: tmcats]
bighawk84 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: USA
Quote:

What national title has K-State ever won?

#312465 - 01/18/08 05:20 PM Re: bubear... [Re: bighawk84]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

we were talking baylor athletics, birdie.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview