Page 20 of 301 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 300 301 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2882 - 04/07/05 05:28 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi *** [Re: TubbySmith]
BlueGrassHawk Offline
Down With the Shine

Loc: Elevation, 5,351 ft
i hope im on this board 10 years from now and this thread it still going.

#2883 - 04/07/05 08:55 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: bighawk84]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom

Tubby, welcome to the board. You started with a classic!

#2884 - 04/07/05 09:33 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: BlueGrassHawk]
paducahawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Great Bend KS
Hey BG, you're baby will be 9 then and he/she could be caddying for MJ by then. . .

#2885 - 04/07/05 09:47 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: paducahawk]
BlueGrassHawk Offline
Down With the Shine

yeah MJ would be ok, but im hoping for more for my kid. you know maybe someone even bigger more famous, im hoping that my kid can be the caddy for Chicagohawk. then i would know my kid made the bigtime.

#2886 - 04/07/05 09:51 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: BlueGrassHawk]
paducahawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Great Bend KS
Your kid may be older than ChiHawk by then, according to him at least. This thread has come at a good time with the early exit of the Hawks. I hope someone keeps it going through football season too.

#2887 - 04/07/05 09:53 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: paducahawk]
BlueGrassHawk Offline
Down With the Shine

this thread might be going when my kid is caddying Chihawk.

#2888 - 04/08/05 08:57 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: TubbySmith]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Tubby... you should have had the kid tossed. He wasnt even staying at the Omni, cause the big shot one stays at "a hole in the wall Ramada" when jet setting the country. I would have called security, and asked why such a cut-throat maniac was doing in another hotel bothering such a nice man.

#2889 - 04/08/05 09:56 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
FIGHTINGILLINI Offline
Illini

Loc: Illinination
You guys are weak. Leave the poor guy alone. Hawklin, get back to work, table 15 needs more sweet tea.

#2890 - 04/08/05 10:08 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
badair Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Topeka
I don't think I've ever told anyone in here about me being best buds with Wilt back in the fifties. When he came to KU
he didn't know anyone and was actually something of a geek. Aside from the fact that he could look down on the campanile he also chose to wear this little old blue and red freshman beanie, which looked like a homulka on a yeti!Anyway we both had the same biology lab on sat. morning and thus developed a friendship. In fact if it weren't for me I suspect he would have left and returned to Philadelphia. I was able to introduce him to another buddy of mine Ernie Shelby (a broadjumper)who knew all the cool black guys on campus. Eventually Ernie talked the dipper into joining their fraternity and at Wilt's insistence asked me to become the first white guy in the country to break the color barrier for that particular organization. I declined for a number of reasons but mostly because I did not want to draw attention to myself. I was also quite busy in my own pursuits. As a freshman I was studying macular cell degeneration in madagascar lemurs and carrying 20 hours of quantum mechanics. In addition to all of this the Chancellor (Franklin Murphy) wanted me to sit on a sub-committee to explore the possibility of awarding sports scholarships to females! I drew the line there! I told Frank to stick that idea where the sun don't shine! Anyway, I've got to go now I have a 11:30 tee time at the masters. If any one of you doubts any of this just give my good friend Wilt a call. I talked to him for about 2 hours yesterday! Rock Chalk!!!

Edited by badair (04/08/05 10:11 AM)

#2891 - 04/08/05 10:28 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: FIGHTINGILLINI]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

I work in a Chinesse Restaurant now? Funny, what am I doing at work at 8am at a Restaurant now? I doubt its sweet tea you are looking for.... I think thats a bitter taste in your mouth chump. Still Rock Chalk messageboards for the Big 10 champ.

#2892 - 04/08/05 10:39 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
FIGHTINGILLINI Offline
Illini

"chinesse", can you please clarify??

#2893 - 04/08/05 10:48 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: FIGHTINGILLINI]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Chinese... Im so sorry that the SSSSS put 2 down. What other restaurant is serving the many varieties of teas you are seeking. What restaurant gives their server a computer to carry table to table as they have to deal with an Illini fan with a 4th grade mentality? What are you doing today? Oh, stroking it on the Kansas messageboard. Going to get on this bandwagon now yours has a flat?

#2894 - 04/08/05 10:52 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
FIGHTINGILLINI Offline
Illini

only one variety of sweet tea i know, and your restaurant, ESPN Zone, where you work, proudly, as i am sure you parents are, serve this variety. Hey, does your restaurant, place of employment have wireless access for its customers?

#2895 - 04/08/05 10:58 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: FIGHTINGILLINI]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Ok, your right. I am a server at the ESPN Zone. Now what do you have to say? What is your next plan of attack, if that is in fact an attack considering that if I was, I would still be a bigger winner than you.

#2896 - 04/08/05 10:59 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

What time does the Zone open up Ryan Blackwell? You seem to have alot of answers, and its right there on ESPN.COM.

Page 20 of 301 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 300 301 >

Preview