Page 5 of 301 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2657 - 03/24/05 02:58 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith *** [Re: badair]
kansasnation Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Quote:
John, you were the one who was talking smack. All i'm saying is don't talk [email]sh@t[/email] if you can't back it up. I'll be in KC in 2 weeks this Friday. If your such a tough guy than whats up. You called me a puss$, lets see who the puss$ is.

Why do you keep calling me John?
First of all, I didn't call you a pu$$y. I said if the fact I don't believe you hurt your feelings, then you are a pu$$y. And based on your reaction the shoe obviously fits, which in this case is a pink loafer.

#2658 - 03/24/05 02:59 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
ManhattanHawk7 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Castle Rock
I'm not from Manhattan, but I do live here. Don't feel bad for me, I have Colbert Hills and.....well Colbert Hills is really nice. That, and I have been helping Ashley Judd and Megan (KU ball girl) get to know each other better. A buffer if you will.

#2659 - 03/24/05 02:59 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: kansasnation]
jensen Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Charleston, SC
Why do you keep calling me John?

Absolutely hilarious. He was just making a name up?

#2660 - 03/24/05 03:03 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: jensen]
kansasnation Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I guess. Freakin' weirdo.
Maybe he was jilted by an ex-lover with that name so he assigned it to me to unleash some bottled-in feelings he never got to express.
Hey Chi, did your boy John leave you a "Dear John"?

#2661 - 03/24/05 03:05 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: jensen]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom

I think that's in reference to your JOHN BROWN affiliation. You guys are cracking me up today. Too funny.

#2662 - 03/24/05 03:23 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Are you actually the flamer guy in the Sonic commercials?
No wonder you get to rub elbows with all the other celebs.
Can't believe I didn't recognize you sooner...bringin' the weak stuff.

Please don't go away mad...it isn't everyday we get to be entertained by a celeb here in Hickhawkville.

#2663 - 03/24/05 03:41 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: appyhawk]
ChicagoHawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Chicago
wow over 3000 posts. your most respected because your the king of geeks.

#2664 - 03/24/05 03:42 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
kansasnation Offline
Pure Jayhawk

If everyone here is such "geeks", then why are trying so hard to impress?
Self-esteem issues maybe?
Just a thought.

#2665 - 03/24/05 03:47 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

wow over 3000 posts. your most respected because your the king of geeks.

Hey, I resemble that remark, too!

#2666 - 03/24/05 03:58 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith *DELETED* [Re: kansasnation]
ChicagoHawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Chicago
Post deleted by jensen

#2667 - 03/24/05 04:03 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
dnvrhawk Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Ganja State
How old were you then? About 2???

#2668 - 03/24/05 04:06 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
kansasnation Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Quote:
Like i said if me running into mediocre athletes is impressive you have been in Lawrence way too long.

Who said anything about it being impressive?

Quote:
Must be a fun life to think about 18-21 your old boys all day long and have thousands of posts dedicated to them. Must be a KS thing.

I'm sure you're on to something there since it is true that KU is the only school with a college basketball message board.
Moron.

Quote:
but our (and i use that term loosely) team doesn't even win. I'm out going to the Illini game. Yeah, for some teams they are actually still playing.

Have fun at your Illannoy game, maybe afterwards you and Weber could trade make-up tips. I have to go now, I've got Abe Lincoln on the other line and he's in the middle of a hilarious story about George Washington's wood teeth!

#2669 - 03/24/05 04:11 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: ChicagoHawk]
TaylorMade427 Offline
Kansas Comet

Loc: Topeka "Golden City," KS
You crack me up. First of all, you have to be one of the most fickle KU fans I've ever seen. People give you a hard time because of some horrible made up story and your response is to A.) threaten to come to KS and beat someone up, and then B.) Insult KU basketball. Great job, bravo. And I love your nervous "well, i dont have to back myself up...its true" response to getting called out on your error. Classic. Dont even TRY to call anyone on this board pathetic, because claiming you're a badass because you occasionally bump into "legitimate athletes" would even get you laughed out of a Star Trek convention. OOOOH, wow, Chicago! Home of powerhouse sports! Bulls, Bears, White Sox, Cubs! If the world of sports is a circus, that's like the part where the clowns come out and dance around. Get real. Not only would you not be respectable if you actually DID hang out with athletes and not just see them somewhere and let your imagination run wild, but you make yourself out to be even MORE lame by bragging about CHICAGO sports teams. And let me guess, your comeback will involve either KU basketball, football, the Chiefs, or the Royals, right? Sucks getting beat to the punch, doesnt it? Well, douchebag to the stars, the difference between us is that I don't make up stories about how I washed George Brett's car, or played marbles with Joe Montana and walked Kwame Lassiter's dog. And even if I DID it, I wouldnt think I was some hotshot because of it. Its funny, if you're so great and we're all so lame, why are you telling all these tales of glory to people on an internet message board and not trying to write a book about them or impress some girl with them or something? I guess they're probably all busy laughing their asses off at you. Keep up the good work my friend, we all need a good chuckle every now and then.

#2670 - 03/24/05 04:17 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: TaylorMade427]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

Am I too late for the dogpile?

#2671 - 03/24/05 04:25 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: TaylorMade427]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

... and walked Kwame Lassiter's dog.

Another Taylormade classic. Nicely done!

Please, don't hold the city of Chicago in contempt because of these tirades. It's a really, really nice place to live. We welcome you all with open arms.

Now, Wisco and everyone else, back on the dogpile.

Page 5 of 301 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301 >

Preview