Page 299 of 301 < 1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#7067 - 03/20/10 06:03 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi *** [Re: theno1kufan]
b Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: SD
rub rub

#7068 - 04/08/10 10:19 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: b]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
What the [censored] happened?

#7069 - 04/08/10 10:23 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: theno1kufan]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

I mean how does this thread go a good 20 days without someone posting on it?!

#7070 - 04/08/10 10:26 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: theno1kufan]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

How?!!?!??!?

#7071 - 04/08/10 10:27 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: theno1kufan]
TAXMAN Offline
(~_o)

Loc: Mesquite, TX
Tuby didn't bring us luck.

#7072 - 04/08/10 10:28 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: TAXMAN]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

I think it was more of a lack of faith on our part.

#7073 - 04/08/10 10:37 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: theno1kufan]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

As the High Priest of tuby I think that next time we are losing to mid major nobody that we should make a figurative sacrifice.

#7074 - 04/08/10 11:46 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: ChicagoHawk]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:
WOW!!! I never new how important I was until I saw there were 1300 replies to my post. Me and my guys were laughing all night reading your responses. Its funny one of the responses was yeah we had like 15 people ganging up on him and ran him off the board. Yeah, I am real intimidated. Truth is that most of you live on this board and have nothing better to do than talk about the day to day actions of an overrated team that lost to Bucknell. A team that I still like (not love) regardless of the rest of you. On the other hand actually have a life so excuse me for checking in just once in a while. Trust me I'm not intimidated over a message board with a bunch of hicks. I would stomp any and all of you in a real life scenerio so please don't test me in that way. I usually enjoy bashing and talking sh!t but for some reason I am going to try and get my point across without retaliation even though to retaliate on some of you is just tooo easy. Maybe its because its Saturday and the sun is shining or maybe its because I just went to the bank and realized I could buy up half of the towns that you live in that makes me feel so good today. If there is one thing I hate its people talking sh!t that have no idea of what they are talking about so lets recap about the discussions over the past several. Like I said I know its hard for a lot of you hicks out there to understand that people like Michael Jordan, Tubby Smith, Erin Andrews, etc. live in the same world as us. I too would have a tough time believing that being from the backwoods because why would they ever come to an area that you live around. Yeah, Lawrence is a great town (when your in college), but when you go back a few times its just another arm pit of town that when you graduate your suppose to move out and actually live your life. Ok, so here we go. Seems like the main topic of questioning me was my golfing with MJ so lets discuss in more detail. I DID GOLF WITH MJ AT OLYMPIA FIELDS COUNTRY CLUB WHILE BEING A CADDY AND WE ACTUALLY GOLFED 6 HOLES. I WILL PUT THAT ON MY LIFE AND HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES BACKING IT UP. NO, I DIDN'T CALL MICHAEL JORDAN AND SAY DO YOU WANT TO BOOK A TEE TIME, THATS JUST FLAT OUT RIDICULOUS. And no I wasn't 7, I was 13 maybe 14. I said I graduated over 9 years ago, but it was more like 15 or so. Maybe you should realize why I left the state of Illinois and went to KS, because truth is KS is a [censored] school that anyone can get into and my math wasn't that good. I'm not saying its not a fun school because i'll put it up with the best of them, but I was expelled several times and had a c- average and they still accepted me. So probably like the rest of you my grades weren't too good, got caught selling some things, and been in a few fights so I got shipped out of to KS. It was kind of like my boarding school. And, no, I'm not from the N. Side of Chicago which is just about 2 hours from where I live, I'm born and raised on the S. Side and for those of you who don't know its the difference between night and day. So you can talk as much crap as you'd like but thats the truth and whatever any of you have to say K!SS MY ASS.

2) I did meet Tubby Smith in Indianapolis. Since you guys are such reasearchers and have nothing better to do why don't you find out if he was staying at the Omni Hotel same hotel CinCin was staying at (A side note they bar none have the hottest dancers in college ball). As I said, it was after the Illinois game which was the late game, I went to the OMNI HOTEL across the street from the RCA DOME and the Creighton / West Virginia game was on which if you recall was the late game that night and went down to the wire. The regular bar area was jammed pack so there was a side TV that I watch the game on and where "TUBBY SMITH" oh my god, he would actually live in teh same world as us and be at that hotel at that particular time is amazing. HIS TEAM WAS STAYING THERE YOU JACKASSES, YOU THINK HE SITS IN HIS ROOM ALL NIGHT LONG AND READS THE BIBLE. I SAID 2 SENTENCES TO HIM. NO, I DIDN'T CALL HIS ROOM AND SAY WILL YOU MEET ME THERE FOR DRINKS AND HE APPREARED. AGAIN IF THIS IS HARD TO BELIEVE YOUR JUST PLAIN STUPID.

3) Erin Andrews- Its hard to believe that Erin Andrews and ESPN reporter would be at a BIG 10 game during the Big 10 tournament at the United Center. God, i know it is but she was. And, yes, I shouted some things at her and clapped as she walked by because she looked like a real [censored]. As you all can see I have some anger issues and when you mix that with Vodka on morning games could be a recipe for disaster but thats the truth. And, Rudy T was at the game sitting in the row right next to me. And no, Erin Andrews didn't sit on my lap as I spanked her as and no me and Rudy T didn't split tickets and go to the game together, but I did speak a few sentences to him like every other person at the game. And yes, i did mention I was a KS fan and asked him what he thought about Big DUB. Again, its amazing these people actually live in this world.

3)Drew Gooden - My hands are getting tired so my great detail to description is going to go down so excuse me. I was eating with my family at Gibsons (for you hicks that wouldn't no its a high class steak restaurant on Rush Street in Chicago that my rich ass frequently visits) and Drew Gooden happened to appear at the table next to me. I did what a lot of you ferry fans would have done and what several others did but had a lot more discussion with him. I told him I was a KS fan etc etc. I remember he used to date some asian girl i believe but they must be no longer because it wasn't her. this girl looked more spanish and was hot but nba type hot. Anyways i no its hard to believe that drew gooden who was playing the bulls that weekend would be in town and at a nice steak restaurant but he was there and i talked to him. Again, i didn't call drew good and say drew lets have dinner, he was randomly at Gibsons that night a long with several other celebrities such as DJ hughley and Bernie Mack who both went over to the table and said something to drew. and no i didn't talk to either one of them.

4) I no Kendall Gill / have played ball with Kendall Gill and have been dunked on by Kendall Gill. He along with several other athletes Craig Hodges, Antoine Randal El, Kevin Duckworth, Napoleon Harris, Your favorite Julian Wright the list goes on and on and on are from my home town or within 5 minutes. As states I "WAS" best friends with Kendall Cousin growing up my whole life. We got in fights together, sold some things together and FUC*** girls together. Kendall as well as many other celebrites play at hoops gym in chicago again for you hicks who don't no is across the street from Harpo studios. Any jackass can play at these courts and Antonine Walker is there frequently, Marcus Fizer I have seen both of them never talked to either because they are both punks and MJ i guess plays there but I have never seen him. I no its hard to believe but thats the truth. Out of all athletes you think I would name Kendall gill out of the blue? Like if i was going to lie couldn't think of anything better to say. He's a has been cut by the bucks this year and on top of it an illini that i hate. And yes, i was wearing ks gear and talking junk in a friendly way.

4) THE ONLY REASON I WAS TALKING SH!T IS BECAUSE SH!T WAS TALKED TO ME FIRST. I would have never taken it to that level because although i'm a bad motherfuc!er I only react don't start. Now, i will give you the benefit of the doubt. Where I am from people don't talk sh!t unless they want to fight. This is the first time I have ever really been on message boards so maybe i overreacted so I will give you that. But, I was called a Pu!!Y / liar and all I did was respond and say if i'm such a Pu!!y why don't we get up and meet eachother. I'll show you how much of a pu!!Y i am. I never started the physical talk so again read from the beginning and i never personally attacked anyone until I was attacked. And would have never personally attacked anyone until I was attacked.

5) As stated earlier and from the get go the only reason I even posted this is because i thought that you guys would find it interesting. Everywhere I go I talk KU basketball regardless of who the person is. As said in earlier emails just as I get inside information from you guys I thought you would think it would be neat seeing what others have to say about our team. I have had several reports on Julian Wright this year because I have seen him play several times over the past few years because I thought that people would want to hear about first hand knowledge of this guy as I would if people went and saw chalmers and downs. All I was doing was trying to give you interesting info from out in the field. Now in retrospect I can see how you can find it strange how I keep running into athletes but truth is its been a span of several to many months. It all didn't happen in just one weekend. And, I apologize if I offfended anyone. I no it wasn't all of you who started off talking smack but in retrospect I have better things to do than bring you down. Truth is that I love Lawrence, Love Ks Bball, and love the people from KS. I guess thats what happens on message boards is that people talk smack and maybe i overreacted. And if there is one person I will apologize to in particular it its Appy Trails, I know you have been on the board a long time and I respect your posts. As stated the only reason I wrote this email from the beginning was to contribute just as many of you do and only reacted when things were said in an untasteful manner to me. I know I will probably get some flack from some of you but hopefully you will respect me in the future and understand where I am coming from. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone (most likely didn't mean what I said) and will refrain from personal attacks in the future (unless its over the top). AND, NOTHING I HAVE SAID IS A LIE ITS ALL TRUE SO THINK AS YOU WILL.

is this the best/funniest post ever on this site?

Edited by theno1kufan (04/08/10 11:46 PM)

#7075 - 04/09/10 01:39 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: theno1kufan]
RockersChalk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Santa Monica, CA
Quote:
Quote:
WOW!!! I never new how important I was until I saw there were 1300 replies to my post. Me and my guys were laughing all night reading your responses. Its funny one of the responses was yeah we had like 15 people ganging up on him and ran him off the board. Yeah, I am real intimidated. Truth is that most of you live on this board and have nothing better to do than talk about the day to day actions of an overrated team that lost to Bucknell. A team that I still like (not love) regardless of the rest of you. On the other hand actually have a life so excuse me for checking in just once in a while. Trust me I'm not intimidated over a message board with a bunch of hicks. I would stomp any and all of you in a real life scenerio so please don't test me in that way. I usually enjoy bashing and talking sh!t but for some reason I am going to try and get my point across without retaliation even though to retaliate on some of you is just tooo easy. Maybe its because its Saturday and the sun is shining or maybe its because I just went to the bank and realized I could buy up half of the towns that you live in that makes me feel so good today. If there is one thing I hate its people talking sh!t that have no idea of what they are talking about so lets recap about the discussions over the past several. Like I said I know its hard for a lot of you hicks out there to understand that people like Michael Jordan, Tubby Smith, Erin Andrews, etc. live in the same world as us. I too would have a tough time believing that being from the backwoods because why would they ever come to an area that you live around. Yeah, Lawrence is a great town (when your in college), but when you go back a few times its just another arm pit of town that when you graduate your suppose to move out and actually live your life. Ok, so here we go. Seems like the main topic of questioning me was my golfing with MJ so lets discuss in more detail. I DID GOLF WITH MJ AT OLYMPIA FIELDS COUNTRY CLUB WHILE BEING A CADDY AND WE ACTUALLY GOLFED 6 HOLES. I WILL PUT THAT ON MY LIFE AND HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES BACKING IT UP. NO, I DIDN'T CALL MICHAEL JORDAN AND SAY DO YOU WANT TO BOOK A TEE TIME, THATS JUST FLAT OUT RIDICULOUS. And no I wasn't 7, I was 13 maybe 14. I said I graduated over 9 years ago, but it was more like 15 or so. Maybe you should realize why I left the state of Illinois and went to KS, because truth is KS is a [censored] school that anyone can get into and my math wasn't that good. I'm not saying its not a fun school because i'll put it up with the best of them, but I was expelled several times and had a c- average and they still accepted me. So probably like the rest of you my grades weren't too good, got caught selling some things, and been in a few fights so I got shipped out of to KS. It was kind of like my boarding school. And, no, I'm not from the N. Side of Chicago which is just about 2 hours from where I live, I'm born and raised on the S. Side and for those of you who don't know its the difference between night and day. So you can talk as much crap as you'd like but thats the truth and whatever any of you have to say K!SS MY ASS.

2) I did meet Tubby Smith in Indianapolis. Since you guys are such reasearchers and have nothing better to do why don't you find out if he was staying at the Omni Hotel same hotel CinCin was staying at (A side note they bar none have the hottest dancers in college ball). As I said, it was after the Illinois game which was the late game, I went to the OMNI HOTEL across the street from the RCA DOME and the Creighton / West Virginia game was on which if you recall was the late game that night and went down to the wire. The regular bar area was jammed pack so there was a side TV that I watch the game on and where "TUBBY SMITH" oh my god, he would actually live in teh same world as us and be at that hotel at that particular time is amazing. HIS TEAM WAS STAYING THERE YOU JACKASSES, YOU THINK HE SITS IN HIS ROOM ALL NIGHT LONG AND READS THE BIBLE. I SAID 2 SENTENCES TO HIM. NO, I DIDN'T CALL HIS ROOM AND SAY WILL YOU MEET ME THERE FOR DRINKS AND HE APPREARED. AGAIN IF THIS IS HARD TO BELIEVE YOUR JUST PLAIN STUPID.

3) Erin Andrews- Its hard to believe that Erin Andrews and ESPN reporter would be at a BIG 10 game during the Big 10 tournament at the United Center. God, i know it is but she was. And, yes, I shouted some things at her and clapped as she walked by because she looked like a real [censored]. As you all can see I have some anger issues and when you mix that with Vodka on morning games could be a recipe for disaster but thats the truth. And, Rudy T was at the game sitting in the row right next to me. And no, Erin Andrews didn't sit on my lap as I spanked her as and no me and Rudy T didn't split tickets and go to the game together, but I did speak a few sentences to him like every other person at the game. And yes, i did mention I was a KS fan and asked him what he thought about Big DUB. Again, its amazing these people actually live in this world.

3)Drew Gooden - My hands are getting tired so my great detail to description is going to go down so excuse me. I was eating with my family at Gibsons (for you hicks that wouldn't no its a high class steak restaurant on Rush Street in Chicago that my rich ass frequently visits) and Drew Gooden happened to appear at the table next to me. I did what a lot of you ferry fans would have done and what several others did but had a lot more discussion with him. I told him I was a KS fan etc etc. I remember he used to date some asian girl i believe but they must be no longer because it wasn't her. this girl looked more spanish and was hot but nba type hot. Anyways i no its hard to believe that drew gooden who was playing the bulls that weekend would be in town and at a nice steak restaurant but he was there and i talked to him. Again, i didn't call drew good and say drew lets have dinner, he was randomly at Gibsons that night a long with several other celebrities such as DJ hughley and Bernie Mack who both went over to the table and said something to drew. and no i didn't talk to either one of them.

4) I no Kendall Gill / have played ball with Kendall Gill and have been dunked on by Kendall Gill. He along with several other athletes Craig Hodges, Antoine Randal El, Kevin Duckworth, Napoleon Harris, Your favorite Julian Wright the list goes on and on and on are from my home town or within 5 minutes. As states I "WAS" best friends with Kendall Cousin growing up my whole life. We got in fights together, sold some things together and FUC*** girls together. Kendall as well as many other celebrites play at hoops gym in chicago again for you hicks who don't no is across the street from Harpo studios. Any jackass can play at these courts and Antonine Walker is there frequently, Marcus Fizer I have seen both of them never talked to either because they are both punks and MJ i guess plays there but I have never seen him. I no its hard to believe but thats the truth. Out of all athletes you think I would name Kendall gill out of the blue? Like if i was going to lie couldn't think of anything better to say. He's a has been cut by the bucks this year and on top of it an illini that i hate. And yes, i was wearing ks gear and talking junk in a friendly way.

4) THE ONLY REASON I WAS TALKING SH!T IS BECAUSE SH!T WAS TALKED TO ME FIRST. I would have never taken it to that level because although i'm a bad motherfuc!er I only react don't start. Now, i will give you the benefit of the doubt. Where I am from people don't talk sh!t unless they want to fight. This is the first time I have ever really been on message boards so maybe i overreacted so I will give you that. But, I was called a Pu!!Y / liar and all I did was respond and say if i'm such a Pu!!y why don't we get up and meet eachother. I'll show you how much of a pu!!Y i am. I never started the physical talk so again read from the beginning and i never personally attacked anyone until I was attacked. And would have never personally attacked anyone until I was attacked.

5) As stated earlier and from the get go the only reason I even posted this is because i thought that you guys would find it interesting. Everywhere I go I talk KU basketball regardless of who the person is. As said in earlier emails just as I get inside information from you guys I thought you would think it would be neat seeing what others have to say about our team. I have had several reports on Julian Wright this year because I have seen him play several times over the past few years because I thought that people would want to hear about first hand knowledge of this guy as I would if people went and saw chalmers and downs. All I was doing was trying to give you interesting info from out in the field. Now in retrospect I can see how you can find it strange how I keep running into athletes but truth is its been a span of several to many months. It all didn't happen in just one weekend. And, I apologize if I offfended anyone. I no it wasn't all of you who started off talking smack but in retrospect I have better things to do than bring you down. Truth is that I love Lawrence, Love Ks Bball, and love the people from KS. I guess thats what happens on message boards is that people talk smack and maybe i overreacted. And if there is one person I will apologize to in particular it its Appy Trails, I know you have been on the board a long time and I respect your posts. As stated the only reason I wrote this email from the beginning was to contribute just as many of you do and only reacted when things were said in an untasteful manner to me. I know I will probably get some flack from some of you but hopefully you will respect me in the future and understand where I am coming from. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone (most likely didn't mean what I said) and will refrain from personal attacks in the future (unless its over the top). AND, NOTHING I HAVE SAID IS A LIE ITS ALL TRUE SO THINK AS YOU WILL.

is this the best/funniest post ever on this site?

A. Yes. Bragging about wealth = automatic winner.

B. I probably shouldn't speak to that since I didn't even read all of it, but I guess its understandable considering I'm an illiterate hick who loves my alma mater.

#7076 - 04/09/10 02:46 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: RockersChalk]
BanWiscy Offline
Baby Jay

Those guys over on Other Sports wanted me to post here.

#7077 - 04/09/10 03:13 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: BanWiscy]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Good, I can use the help.

#7078 - 04/09/10 03:49 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: theno1kufan]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Approaching 300 pages...

#7079 - 04/09/10 04:59 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: theno1kufan]
abc123 Offline
Baby Jay

Ok, is it just me or does the tone and word choice of that rant sound like a 15 year old as opposed to a 38 year old wealthy grown man?

#7080 - 04/09/10 05:19 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: abc123]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Let it die.
It passed away years ago.

#7081 - 04/09/10 05:29 PM Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK [Re: Geezer]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:
Let it die.
It passed away years ago.

Is that what the doctors told minhin?

Edited by theno1kufan (04/09/10 05:29 PM)

Page 299 of 301 < 1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 >

Preview