Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#237015 - 11/13/07 07:15 PM Maurice Gray
SpfldJhwk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Missouri
Four star CB recruit from BCCC. These are the type of recruits we never had a shot at before the Mangino era. As fans we need to make him feel right at home on Saturday when he comes to the game. Can you imagine him in the rotation with Talib, if he stays, Harris and Harper?

#237016 - 11/13/07 07:53 PM Re: Maurice Gray [Re: SpfldJhwk]
WDNR2007 Offline
Peasant-O-Douche

Loc: Boulder, CO
Talib is out of here

#237017 - 11/14/07 12:10 AM Re: Maurice Gray [Re: WDNR2007]
BeatMizzou Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Talib is so out of here. As if I needed confirmation, I heard his brother Saturday saying emphatically that Aqib was "wrapping it up." Still, I like our status at corner so much more than I did, say just two years ago. Remember when Theo Baines was injured for much of the season and we saw a lot of the Amadi bros.? No offense, but that was a disaster. Now think about our situation at corner: Harris, Harper (both have proven themselves at the Big XII level), Webb, Strozier, Green, Gray?, not to mention the freshman who are redshirting currently. Mangino has developed some serious depth around here and I was glad to hear Herbstreit say as much Saturday night. I tried to tell Kevin Keitzman this earlier this year, but he was pretty sure KSU was the superior program. Funny, he really just passes over the Wildcat story these days.

#237018 - 11/14/07 12:23 AM Re: Maurice Gray [Re: BeatMizzou]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Loc: Dallas
Agreed. Talib has nothing else to prove here....

What about Anthony Collins? It would be nice to have him anchoring left tackle one more year.

Preview