Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#22907 - 01/10/07 06:20 PM Re: I doubt anyone will EVER trust.... [Re: NotAPuke]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
ANY "Westar Energy" BOARD member again! At least they put the old Downtown Dillards back "ON" the tax roll!

#22908 - 01/11/07 08:34 AM Re: I doubt anyone will EVER trust.... [Re: beenahawk]
NotAPuke Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
For us real oldtimers that would be the downtown Macys.

#22909 - 01/11/07 10:03 AM Re: Better get out all the LGSU stuff first.... [Re: jaynieskitchen]
GoHawks1 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

BTK was a WSU alum.

and longtime Cat football season ticket holder. Of course, longtime was only around 10 years since that is when KSU football was founded.

I know some people that used to sit by him at KSU games. He liked to yell "rip their heads off" to the opposition. Ironic isn't it?

#22910 - 01/11/07 10:13 AM Re: I'm old enough to remember.... [Re: NotAPuke]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
The downtown Macy's! Hell, I even went to movies at the "Dickinson" and ate at Myron Greene's.........

#22911 - 01/11/07 11:32 AM Re: Better get out all the LGSU stuff first.... [Re: NotAPuke]
jaynieskitchen Offline
carpbait

Quote:

Chandler...Mr. "I never saw a banking fee I didn't try to impose." There's a real leader for you. I know, lets install ATM's as a convenience to cut teller costs and then CHARGE people to use them! He must have gotten his graduate degree at NCNB University. I wouldn't trust him guiding a one car funeral procession.

Don't do business with them . . . it's really not that hard.

Then again, you're bitching about some banking fees, meanwhile the KU guys have brought shame, despair, and wrecked the lives of many and ruined the retirements of thousands of hard working people who gave their lives to that company.

Always good to know you'll point the blame at where it really belongs NAP . . . damn.

#22912 - 01/11/07 12:40 PM BTK had Ksuck football.... [Re: jaynieskitchen]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
season tickets for several years w/ his wife. Just the facts.

That being said the guy was barely literate. Had no idea on how to use punctuation properly. WSU ought to be embarrassed for granting him a bachelor's degree.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview