Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211646 - 10/24/07 11:14 AM "Online Ticket Sales Are More Fair"
elan71 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Fort Wayne, IN
I guess I don't completely buy into the logic that selling tickets online is more fair than selling tickets from the ticket office. I think that if someone is willing to be creative to get off work, wait in line for hours, is the true fan who should get the tickets. Not someone who sets their alarm and wakes up to run to the computer and hope they get onto the website.
I'd rather see the tickets go to people who are waiting in line for them!

Edited by elan71 (10/24/07 11:14 AM)
"one beaker for another" philippians 4:13

#211647 - 10/24/07 03:05 PM Re: "Online Ticket Sales Are More Fair" [Re: elan71]
gquinn225 Offline
Prolly Thinks U Dumb

Loc: Mile High City
Quote:

I guess I don't completely buy into the logic that selling tickets online is more fair than selling tickets from the ticket office. I think that if someone is willing to be creative to get off work, wait in line for hours, is the true fan who should get the tickets. Not someone who sets their alarm and wakes up to run to the computer and hope they get onto the website.
I'd rather see the tickets go to people who are waiting in line for them!

I've said that already...part of my fun was going to be getting into the lottery....first WS around me, and I'm 34...at this pace, i'll be too old next time one is in the city i'm living in. Put, as hawks96 said, and i'll agree, i'm mostly just sour grapes. Still looking forward to seeing a great series.

#211648 - 10/25/07 10:17 AM Re: "Online Ticket Sales Are More Fair" [Re: gquinn225]
elan71 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Fort Wayne, IN
I hope it ends up a great series but right now I am having my doubts. Come on Rockies!
"one beaker for another" philippians 4:13

Preview