Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2048092 - 04/11/20 08:38 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Damm Crimson and Blue talking sheeat about Trump on the Crimson Crappy...this guy doesn't have a clue. I might have to take him out like Finch on Homeland...or not.. you never know...

#2048380 - 04/22/20 01:40 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...the Crimson and Crappy crew are clamoring for me to be allowed to return there. Only one being a douchebag about it is Cordell aka Plano aka Jeep... little man is still afraid of me I guess. Plus I would never go back no matter what...so there's that....

#2048390 - 04/23/20 08:16 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol Gutter just jacked Jeeper's jaw...

#2048458 - 04/29/20 03:20 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
lobster Offline
You feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
Still going to that place, eh? Are most them what you would describe as successful people in life? Not sure why you are wasting your time.

Edited by lobster (04/29/20 03:33 PM)

#2048460 - 04/29/20 03:36 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

For amusement... I enjoy viewing as parkhawk once put that site as apelike miscreants flinging feces at one another...a perfect description of that place...it's like going to the zoo on the internet...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/29/20 03:36 PM)

#2048465 - 04/29/20 04:12 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
lobster Offline
You feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
It was amusing for a while, but I decided it was unhealthy to laugh at other people less fortunate. Most of them are unhappy with their life choices and that is why there's this bitterness, resentment and agitation in how they communicate.

I don't really have much time these days to be on forums anyway, as I've got so many more projects I'm working on.

Edited by lobster (04/29/20 04:12 PM)

#2048473 - 04/29/20 05:30 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Good that you are staying busy... I am retired and walking the dog 30 times a day gets old. Just bought a 2015 four wheel drive SUV...it's hiking time...

#2048769 - 05/28/20 12:07 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Casgaydia...glad to see you still care.. nothing but x and o's for you sweetie. As far as Plano/Jeeper's I hope he has a wonderful vacation with his family....sounds fun...

#2048817 - 06/02/20 03:14 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol ..little Jeeper's talking how he was going to throw down with some grandpa that wasn't watching his grandkids at some Motel 6 while on his trip. Someone with bad hips and bum knees can't throw down...end of story. ... funny stuff.

#2049445 - 07/24/20 01:49 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol... Crimson Crappy crew making fun of the Jimbutt vs KYjelly thread over here. Talk about looooosers...those suckas define the word......but lobsters going run them all off that forum because he done told me so...got rid of jeepers...Tdub and PhD are next....

#2049446 - 07/24/20 02:00 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol... Crimson Crappy crew making fun of the Jimbutt vs KYjelly thread over here. Talk about looooosers...those suckas define the word......but lobsters going run them all off that forum because he done told me so...got rid of jeepers...Tdub and PhD are next....

Sounds like a bunch of cowards that can't go toe to toe. Remember, they all fled here with their tails between their legs.

#2049447 - 07/24/20 03:31 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

If you say so.... not the reason... I believe they got tired of answering polls....but it's all clear now.... you are Newell... bravo.

#2049448 - 07/24/20 07:53 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Funny thread over there titled "Posters you miss"... I was mentioned once.... Jimbutt was not....

#2049599 - 08/02/20 09:45 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Proof solid that the Crimson Crappy has nothing but idiots for members. Gutter doing one of his daily 5 ?s of the day posts. On his last question he asked if others believed that there is more stars in our SOLAR SYSTEM than all the grains of sand on our planet. Many stated they believed there were more stars...Earth to Crimson Crappy "hello"...There is only one star in our SOLAR SYSTEM it's called the sun.....I am sure gutter meant Galaxy or Universe...but no one caught his mistake...lol

Edited by PHOGUSHER (08/02/20 09:49 AM)

#2049611 - 08/02/20 09:04 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

They caught my post over here and the dumb Tdub tried to correct gutter...Tdub is clueless....swings a hammer at 45 for a living and slurps Coors Light.... claims to have a KU degree....lol

Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Preview