Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2049121 - 06/26/20 06:41 PM If you think you won't get COVID-19
JimWest Offline
))<>((

you're a ruralite.

#2049143 - 06/27/20 05:41 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Or a dumb young person like yourself...

#2049146 - 06/27/20 07:00 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Jim is an idiot and a DB. That said I think he is right on this one. I think at some point we are all going to have to face this disease. Social distancing was meant to flatten the curve, not stop the disease. I also don't think we are going to hide from this until there is a vaccine. Even if we do there is no guarantee the vaccine will be that effective. No I think the way be beat the disease is that everyone will have to get in the ring with it at some point in time.

#2049150 - 06/27/20 08:02 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Jimbutt isn't young...he's an old gayblade...been around awhile...

#2049151 - 06/27/20 08:07 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: 58hawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Or a dumb young person like yourself...

There is no "or." Basic logic.

#2049152 - 06/27/20 09:02 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If you think you're going to get COVID-19 then you're...?

#2049153 - 06/27/20 09:04 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Actually, better chance of not getting infected if you are rural.

#2049154 - 06/27/20 10:35 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: AlOerter]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I used young Filipina [censored] for a face mask. I’ll be alright. Smell like fish taste like chicken.

#2049156 - 06/28/20 02:50 AM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
I used young Filipina [censored] for a face mask. I’ll be alright. Smell like fish taste like chicken.

What an embarrassing thing to post. You ruralites really have no shame.

#2049157 - 06/28/20 08:45 AM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Again dumb Jimbutt... KY is a toothless inbred hillbilly that won't see 2023. The rest of us outside of your self are ruralites. There are other groups.. So the hierarchy goes as follows:

1. Ruralite
2. Swampbilly aka southern coastal redneck's
3. Mountainbilly aka country folk from real mountain states.
4. Texans..no explanation for that group.
5. Hillbilly like KY Clem
6. Urbanites... like yourself.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

#2049158 - 06/28/20 02:31 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That’s ok, while you guys sit to pee to keep from dribbling down your leg or pants, this hillbilly was making some beautiful Filipina nearly 40 years younger than me speak in tongue. Make them squall like a wounded Indian. Vietnam and Thailand has some beauties too. The people are friendlier than you find here.
PHOGUSHER go to Pattaya Beach in Thailand. Hit the walking street and you can get a haircut , toenails clipped, a massage and score with a hooker. It’s make sure what you’re dealing with unless you like ladyboys. I was warned don’t be out roaming around alone or about 3 of them will attack
you. Would be embarrassing to get beat up by those wearing high heals. Oh, if you see a beautiful one in a bar you want, pay a fine and take her. Go to a room there, don’t take her to your room because you will get robbed. My children are raised and I’m going out in a blaze of glory. Basketball is big in Philippines, right behind cockfighting as the national sport.
I’m having a time getting back my time zone. I think 12 hr difference. My son told me date some women here and I’m like most all of them look like hell my age. Nothing like a beautiful young women to make things so hard a cat couldn’t scratch it. No way of getting them here.

#2049159 - 06/28/20 04:24 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

This is sad. I only feel pity for KYBLUEBLOOD.

#2049160 - 06/28/20 09:14 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Why are we even responding to this post?

#2049162 - 06/28/20 10:37 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I deleted a nasty post concerning KY. I am better than that....hope he is enjoying his..." Love me long time and me so horny" lifestyle with the Asian hookers. He ain't got much time left so he might as well enjoy it.....

#2049165 - 06/29/20 10:34 PM Re: If you think you won't get COVID-19 [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

What the hey... did this place returned to a deep slumber again....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview