Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2049097 - 06/24/20 08:12 PM What happened here?
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It’s a shame the season ended. I got stuck in Philippines and Thailand. I want to see Vietnam and Malaysia next if Americans will be allowed back in.The 14 day Quarantine sucks.
It’s common for guys my age to date 18 and up. They love white men’s .....money. 😂
I miss the massages and for a few weeks couldn’t even buy a beer.
There are plenty of ladyboys if you’re into that. I’ll pass but PHOGUSHER might have a good time. The Navy is working to build a base for our ships.
Asian women over western women any day. They are not feminazi’s.
I’ve got 1 son who may move to Hawaii, scoring there would be harder but just might give it a try. I have a 26 year old working on a passport to come here. WTF, live like Mick Jagger with the younger ones. I might get kid #5 lol. Staying in her country would be ok but the way their families are I’d be expected to take care of all of them.
I read this board and can guarantee I’m not a racist. I love Asian women.

#2049099 - 06/24/20 10:28 PM Re: What happened here? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Omg... it's still alive... reincarnation of Jimbo West... similarities are obvious. So funny yet sad. Oh well might make things interesting...naaaahh...

#2049102 - 06/24/20 10:46 PM Re: What happened here? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
It’s a shame the season ended. I got stuck in Philippines and Thailand. I want to see Vietnam and Malaysia next if Americans will be allowed back in.The 14 day Quarantine sucks.
It’s common for guys my age to date 18 and up. They love white men’s .....money. 😂
I miss the massages and for a few weeks couldn’t even buy a beer.
There are plenty of ladyboys if you’re into that. I’ll pass but PHOGUSHER might have a good time. The Navy is working to build a base for our ships.
Asian women over western women any day. They are not feminazi’s.
I’ve got 1 son who may move to Hawaii, scoring there would be harder but just might give it a try. I have a 26 year old working on a passport to come here. WTF, live like Mick Jagger with the younger ones. I might get kid #5 lol. Staying in her country would be ok but the way their families are I’d be expected to take care of all of them.
I read this board and can guarantee I’m not a racist. I love Asian women.

Pretty racist post for a supposed non-racist.

#2049103 - 06/25/20 06:47 AM Re: What happened here? [Re: JimWest]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hello Jim.

#2049105 - 06/25/20 09:19 AM Re: What happened here? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
If possible KY is a bigger douchebag than you are. ..hey you two clowns can battle it out for assshole superiority on this forum. Have fun with that...

Preview