Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2048471 - 04/29/20 05:28 PM Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist?
JimWest Offline
))<>((

JimWest says it most definitely is. tmcats has referred to KU as "Mt. Oreo" on multiple occasions on this board without any punishment or even reprimand from the moderators.

What are your thoughts?

#2048475 - 04/29/20 07:10 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
My thoughts are what I said in my earlier post which is the term "Oreo" is not racist but rather what black folks refer to other black folks that embrace white culture and want to act "white".

#2048476 - 04/29/20 08:09 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: 58hawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
My thoughts are what I said in my earlier post which is the term "Oreo" is not racist but rather what black folks refer to other black folks that embrace white culture and want to act "white".

How in the hell is that not racist?

#2048477 - 04/30/20 11:51 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Its not racist because its a "black thing" and not a "white" thing. Are you saying that blacks are racists when using the term "oreo"?

#2048478 - 04/30/20 11:55 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: 58hawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Its not racist because its a "black thing" and not a "white" thing. Are you saying that blacks are racists when using the term "oreo"?

First off, it's not a term that only black people use. See: tmcats.

Second, OF COURSE IT IS RACIST - THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE TERM IS TO BE RACIST. Jesus Christ you are stupid.

#2048480 - 04/30/20 11:59 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It could be. Depends on the intent of the person using it.

#2048481 - 04/30/20 12:02 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

#2048482 - 04/30/20 12:03 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: AlOerter]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: AlOerter

tmcats has offered no other intent.

#2048483 - 04/30/20 02:28 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: JimWest

Wrong again Jimbo....he uses Mt Oreo instead of Oread. No racist intent in the least. Only racist if one is looking for a reason and is a word police moron.

#2048484 - 04/30/20 02:58 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: beenahawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
he uses Mt Oreo instead of Oread.

Obviously. The question is WHY?! If not for a racist reason, WHY is he doing that?

And, more importantly, WHY are you protecting him?

It is racist, pure and simple. And you are protecting a racist, pure and simple.

You are trash.

#2048486 - 04/30/20 04:08 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He hasn't. It's up to Timmy to explain that he didn't know the alternate meaning or that he did and apologize. Then it would be up each of us to decide whether we believe he is sincere.

#2048487 - 04/30/20 04:36 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: AlOerter]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

He hasn't. It's up to Timmy to explain that he didn't know the alternate meaning or that he did and apologize. Then it would be up each of us to decide whether we believe he is sincere.

I agree this is a fair approach.

#2048489 - 04/30/20 06:30 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Second, OF COURSE IT IS RACIST - THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE TERM IS TO BE RACIST. Jesus Christ you are stupid.
Why would a white person call a black an oreo when they are "white" on the inside? that makes no sense.

#2048490 - 04/30/20 06:31 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

JimWest says it most definitely is. tmcats has referred to KU as "Mt. Oreo" on multiple occasions on this board without any punishment or even reprimand from the moderators.

What are your thoughts?
Why are you drumming this up again? I thought we already went through this.

#2048493 - 04/30/20 06:36 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: 58hawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Why would a white person call a black an oreo when they are "white" on the inside? that makes no sense.

Are you for real?

#2048494 - 04/30/20 06:43 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

No I asked you a question. Why would a white person use "oreo" when they could use the N word?

#2048495 - 04/30/20 06:49 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: 58hawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

No I asked you a question. Why would a white person use "oreo" when they could use the N word?

wow

So you either:
1) acknowledge that "oreo" is equivalent to the n word or
2) don't believe that white people have more than one racist word they can use to disparage minorities

#2048498 - 05/01/20 09:19 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
he uses Mt Oreo instead of Oread.

Obviously. The question is WHY?! If not for a racist reason, WHY is he doing that?

And, more importantly, WHY are you protecting him?

It is racist, pure and simple. And you are protecting a racist, pure and simple.

You are trash.

Oread....Oreo...do you totally fail to see the similarities in the two words? If TM added a "D" to Oreo making it Oreod would you stop this infernal argument?

As for protecting a racist? This is the USA...EVERYONE, even a racist, is granted equal protection. I also protect MORONS, like you....maybe I shouldn't? But the USA is a changing.....federal courts lets facists do anything and lock up 3 Star generals on obscure, never before used Logan Act violations. So you can stay a moron safely for the time being, without the need for any protection except the safety in your numbers.

#2048500 - 05/01/20 10:34 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: beenahawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Oread....Oreo...do you totally fail to see the similarities in the two words?

Are you [censored] stupid? Of course I see the similarities. That doesn't explain WHY he chooses to make the change. If KU were called Mt. Bigger...I think you know where he would take that.

Quote:
If TM added a "D" to Oreo making it Oreod would you stop this infernal argument?

No. That doesn't change the FACT that he is calling it OREO.

Quote:
As for protecting a racist? This is the USA...EVERYONE, even a racist, is granted equal protection.

This is a private message board. This isn't the steps of the local courthouse. Save your preaching.

Quote:
I also protect MORONS, like you....maybe I shouldn't?

Thank you for your service? Do you want me to lick your boot too?

Quote:
But the USA is a changing.....federal courts lets facists do anything and lock up 3 Star generals on obscure, never before used Logan Act violations. So you can stay a moron safely for the time being, without the need for any protection except the safety in your numbers.

lol whatever this nonsense means

#2048502 - 05/01/20 11:43 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
i've put west on ignore, but get the drift here. i have an african-american grandson. his name is dexter. he very successful. and i'm proud of him. that said, i understand racism like few others on this board. and that makes this west thing particularly grating for me.

this tack on west's part is nothing other than internet bullying of the worst sort. he can't argue the facts of my posts, so he goes full bully instead. it's a typical loser tactic.

"mt. oreo" is an obvious play on words as has been explained numerous times by myself and others. if you think it's meant to be racist, you're responsible for your own feelings or just ignorant.

#2048503 - 05/01/20 11:44 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

racist

#2048504 - 05/01/20 11:47 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: tmcats]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: tmcats
"mt. oreo" is an obvious play on words as has been explained numerous times by myself and others.

Why do you choose "oreo"? Why Mt. Oread? WHY DO YOU CHOOSE A BLATANTLY RACIST TERM?!?!?

Go ask "Dexter" (yeah right) what he thinks about you using the term oreo. You won't, because you know it's racist. Just like everything else you do here, you try to prod "uppity" KU people in every way you can.

You've been called out for racism and JimWest will never let you live this down.

#2048506 - 05/01/20 11:52 AM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: tmcats]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

if you think it's meant to be racist, you're responsible for your own feelings or just ignorant.

This is rich. So you use a racist term, claim ignorance of the racist term, then blame others for their ignorance of your supposed non-racist use of a racist term?

This has got to be the lamest attempt at deflection of all time. You are racist scum.

#2048509 - 05/01/20 12:39 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: tmcats]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

i've put west on ignore, but get the drift here. i have an african-american grandson. his name is dexter. he very successful. and i'm proud of him. that said, i understand racism like few others on this board. and that makes this west thing particularly grating for me.

this tack on west's part is nothing other than internet bullying of the worst sort. he can't argue the facts of my posts, so he goes full bully instead. it's a typical loser tactic.

"mt. oreo" is an obvious play on words as has been explained numerous times by myself and others. if you think it's meant to be racist, you're responsible for your own feelings or just ignorant.

OK. You've made your explanation. I'll accept it for now but I don't blame JW for being skeptical as you have been known to intentionally ruffle feathers around here.

#2048512 - 05/01/20 01:31 PM Re: Is referring to KU as "Mt. Oreo" racist? [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

wow

So you either:
1) acknowledge that "oreo" is equivalent to the n word or
2) don't believe that white people have more than one racist word they can use to disparage minorities
Opinions vary...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview