Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2048159 - 04/15/20 03:44 PM No surprise Garrett and Agbaji returning
AlOerter Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Neither was ready for the NBA. It is good for KU to have 2 very talented and experienced players returning. Ochai needs to work on ball handling and Marcus needs to work on shooting. Both can play D and get a few boards.

#2048161 - 04/15/20 04:08 PM Re: No surprise Garrett and Agbaji returning [Re: AlOerter]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
why do our players have to "announce" they are returning. why can't they just return. LOL. millenials. got to love em'!

I don't think Marcus will improve his shooting. He is the player he is. he has in his own right improved alot as a player. I would like him to knock down his FT's. He is way too streaky of a ft shooter.

Ochai on the other hand has a ton of potential. but like quentin, he doesn't seem to want to take on leadership. He is kind of just there when we played last year as insurance. He needs to improve on shooting and getting a feel of the game. he relies on his athleticism too much. like you said he can be turnover prone.

#2048164 - 04/15/20 04:25 PM Re: No surprise Garrett and Agbaji returning [Re: TheStarhawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
why do our players have to "announce" they are returning. why can't they just return. LOL. millenials. got to love em'!

Millennials? You do know millennials are in their 30s now, right?

#2048166 - 04/15/20 06:00 PM Re: No surprise Garrett and Agbaji returning [Re: AlOerter]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
They are also seen as early 2000's but I mean yeah. it was a minor observation call them whatever you like young people. ever since LeBron had his famous decision a lot of these athletes like to announce things? why is that? i'm just not a fan of that. Social media is a major factor i'm sure KU athletics pushes them to do that as well to get the fans excited.

#2048168 - 04/15/20 06:08 PM Re: No surprise Garrett and Agbaji returning [Re: TheStarhawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

They are also seen as early 2000's but I mean yeah.

They are "seen as"??? There is a definition to the term and you are conflating two entirely different generations. A person born in 1981 is going to be very different from a person born in 2001.

What you are suggesting is like saying red is blue because some idiots don't know the difference. They are clearly different with easily observable characteristics that make them different.

#2048169 - 04/15/20 06:09 PM Re: No surprise Garrett and Agbaji returning [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: JimWest

Millennials? You do know millennials are in their 30s now, right?

No he didn't... because he is a ruralennnnial...lol.

Preview