Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2048011 - 04/06/20 06:38 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

MD 20 20, haven't heard that for awhile.

#2048012 - 04/06/20 07:28 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I is drinking it right now....hic

#2048014 - 04/06/20 10:04 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
This is the NCAA basketball national title game we all deserved: Simulated tourney finalists: Dayton vs. Kansas
Kansas 66-65 on last second bucket.
USA Today. (Microsoft News)
Fun article.

#2048016 - 04/06/20 10:33 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Yeah my brother told me about that...he virtually tailgated at Mercedes Benz Stadium....he lives in Atlanta... I get zero satisfaction from this fake crap.... ZERO

#2048022 - 04/07/20 09:40 AM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Azibuike for 3 as the clock expires to win the game!

#2048034 - 04/07/20 02:26 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/...cysk?li=BBnba9I

come on Huggs rally the troops. start a petition. this would be so incredible if this happened. I have faith. Although, i don't think college football will be cancelled. don't know where he got that idea from. its a serious possibility but i doubt this.

#2048036 - 04/07/20 03:24 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: JimWest]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

The Power 5 conference commissioners have met several times in the last 2 weeks to discuss postponing/cancelling football in the fall, so it is a possibility. The big issue is that practice is supposed to start in July and there is a likelihood that holding practice will violate social distancing orders that are expected to still be in place through the summer.

A fall NCAA tournament would only be exhibition worthy since so many seniors will have graduated and so many others will have transferred.

#2048046 - 04/08/20 07:26 PM Re: The championship that could have been [Re: TheStarhawk]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/...cysk?li=BBnba9I

come on Huggs rally the troops. start a petition. this would be so incredible if this happened. I have faith. Although, i don't think college football will be cancelled. don't know where he got that idea from. its a serious possibility but i doubt this.
The problem is the seniors coming back as many will be busy with professional basketball endeavors.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview