Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2047526 - 03/15/20 11:34 AM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Lol ...talk about being pwned... Jimbutt refuses pms...a true sign of an internet beeeatch. And FYI Jimbo I am banned from the Crimson Crappy ..if not I would and have gone toe to toe with some of those idiots..so sweetie pie you can fugg off and die... pretty sure your a sock of that western Kansas fat boy that use to do construction in Lawrence...now do what you do best and run off and hide...

#2047527 - 03/15/20 11:36 AM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: tmcats
i'd say that the year-end poll is indicative of the best team. but the ncaa championship is something different. it's often about matchups, who's hot, guard play, injuries, "killer b's," but certainly not the body of work reflected by the polls.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basket...2019-20-season/

that's why to my way of thinking it's perfectly fine for ku to hang a #1 banner but not a national championship unless the ncaa declares that to be the case, which they won't because of ku's present rules entanglements.

That's all I want Timmay...no NC banner but some acknowledgement of an excellent season... not that KU needs anymore banners but it would be nice showing some recognition of the kids performance from this season...

#2047528 - 03/15/20 11:52 AM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol ...talk about being pwned... Jimbutt refuses pms...a true sign of an internet beeeatch. And FYI Jimbo I am banned from the Crimson Crappy ..if not I would and have gone toe to toe with some of those idiots..so sweetie pie you can fugg off and die... pretty sure your a sock of that western Kansas fat boy that use to do construction in Lawrence...now do what you do best and run off and hide...

If you have something to say, you can say it in public and not hide in PMs like a coward. The fact that you are resorting to threats of physical violence demonstrates that you lack wit and most certainly are shriveling from the challenge of engaging.

Keep crying though, it suits you.

#2047529 - 03/15/20 12:04 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: JimWest]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: JimWest
Originally Posted By: AlOerter
"Absolutely not. Polls are NOT based on gameplay, but rather the opinions of a small group of misinformed idiots. Polls are meaningless and are not based on gameplay at all."

I guess "Polls" would include the coaches poll. The coaches are far more informed about basketball than you.

lol

Half the coaches that vote in the poll admit they haven't watched any of the teams play. They are more ill-informed than anyone on this board.

I wouldn't say more ill-informed than anyone on this board. A lot of them have played against many of those teams. But even if they are as ill-informed as you say they are still more informed than you. I would put any of their basketball evaluations up against yours.

#2047530 - 03/15/20 12:23 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

If you have something to say, you can say it in public and not hide in PMs like a coward. The fact that you are resorting to threats of physical violence demonstrates that you lack wit and most certainly are shriveling from the challenge of engaging.

Keep crying though, it suits you.

I have said all I have to say on the matter...I asked you for a alternative way of determining a National Champion.. I will concede that is something that won't happen this season. Some sort of recognition for this seasons fine Kansas team would be nice. Your dumasss states that only trophies count...since that won't happen I guess it's just a lost season. And crying that's all you do with your repititious rambling about rubes and ruralites.. Your the one that sounds like a broken record.
Duuurhh dumb rubes
Duuurhh ignorant ruralites
Durhhhh Truckstop 10
Come up with a new act because currently all you are doing is talking in circles...seek help.

#2047531 - 03/15/20 12:50 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Here we go. Just read where the Flordia Senate voted to declare FSU the national basketball champs. This is good reason for the NCAA to make a decision as who are the champions for this season. Base it on known facts such as the polls and ratings.

#2047532 - 03/15/20 12:55 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Later fellas... I am out for awhile...no sports to discuss...then it's nothing but troll action...

#2047533 - 03/15/20 01:42 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Later fellas... I am out for awhile...no sports to discuss...then it's nothing but troll action...

aka, white flag

#2047534 - 03/15/20 03:05 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

aka, white flag

Shows that you don't know Phoggy very well.

#2047538 - 03/15/20 05:48 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Old man gets it... faggoo don't...oooops. now I am out....like Jimbutt relationship with the closet....awwww
what dayuuuummmm...my parting salvo.... Jimbutt won't get that either....52 will take care of my light work meaning Jimbo from now on....see you around mid summer....

#2047544 - 03/16/20 10:42 AM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn

#2047545 - 03/16/20 05:24 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
It must be depressing to reach that point when the high point in your life is to troll those who are what you wish you could be.

#2047553 - 03/17/20 09:47 AM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: appyhawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: appyhawk
It must be depressing to reach that point when the high point in your life is to troll those who are what you wish you could be.

um, you must be kidding, right? you did bring me a morning smile though, thanks for that.

#2047555 - 03/17/20 09:21 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: PHOGUSHER]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

Loc: A basement office
wow. what's become of this board?

was thinking there was still hope.

#2047557 - 03/17/20 09:45 PM Re: Kansas Jayhawks National Champions [Re: ChalkRocker]
lobster Offline
You feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
Originally Posted By: ChalkRocker
wow. what's become of this board?

was thinking there was still hope.

People have to have an imaginary dick measuring contest on forums, and I don't get it.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Preview