Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2047505 - 03/14/20 04:45 PM Re: Will Dotson and Garret Be Back Next Year [Re: appyhawk]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
Silvio should come back. Be the one big in the 4 guard offense for next year. The potential is there. If self would ever play him....

#2047506 - 03/14/20 05:06 PM Re: Will Dotson and Garret Be Back Next Year [Re: appyhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Silvio ain't coming back.... he's got to get paid somewhere be it G league or Euro ball...

#2047508 - 03/14/20 06:06 PM Re: Will Dotson and Garret Be Back Next Year [Re: TheStarhawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
Silvio should come back. Be the one big in the 4 guard offense for next year. The potential is there. If self would ever play him....

Be the one big? You think BIG Dave is going somewhere? Mitch bigger and better than ever too.
We'll be without Dotson, Moss, and Dok. Everyone else will be back in company of a VERY impressive class of newcomers. Our roster for next year may even be better than this year was...except it's hard to think you could be better without Dot and Dok. I get that.

#2047510 - 03/14/20 07:21 PM Re: Will Dotson and Garret Be Back Next Year [Re: appyhawk]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Wilson, whom Appy mentioned earlier, will have a lot to prove. High ceiling for him and Enaruna and Braun.

#2047525 - 03/15/20 10:54 AM Re: Will Dotson and Garret Be Back Next Year [Re: TheStarhawk]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk

I don't see Silvio coming back. At this point I am guessing coach Self will sit down with him and suggest that his opportunities lie elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview