Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2047285 - 03/09/20 12:24 PM They're going to put UK in KU's bracket
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

I can feel it.

#2047288 - 03/09/20 12:54 PM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Simply par for the course. They always want KU to have the roughest road possible. Add Duke to that. Don't have to worry about UNC!

#2047289 - 03/09/20 01:19 PM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: JimWest]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
If they consider UK the weakest of the 2s that would be the proper placement.

#2047291 - 03/09/20 01:36 PM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: JimWest]
lobster Online   content
You feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
Sooner or later, you have to play someone good. I want Villanova in our bracket.

#2047292 - 03/09/20 01:43 PM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: JimWest]
madcapper Offline
John Brown

Loc: Ozarks
If you're the best then prove it and leave no doubt. Stop being a racist Jim.

#2047293 - 03/09/20 01:46 PM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
You got to defeat all comers to win the prize...UK has length and speed....no real discipline though....not too worry...Duke is too inconsistent...no worries... somebody like the Aztecs... Dayton...and I hate to say Sparty are teams to be concerned with.... I say we cruise by the S16 the rest will be easy... potential matchup with LSU or Kensuck in the 32 game...

#2047303 - 03/10/20 11:11 AM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: JimWest]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I think this year's tourney we have ourselves a horse race. Any one of a number of teams could get on a roll and win it.
Teams I see as threats outside the most obvious are Florida State, Dayton, Louieville, Mich St, and after watching the Utah State/SDS finale a great run by either or both of those wouldn't surprise me. What a stupendous game that was!
I think for us to win it our D is gonna have to really be on task cause sooner or later we'll be bombarded by a team unconscionably hot from 3, like the Nova game our last deep run.

#2047305 - 03/10/20 11:37 AM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: lobster]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Originally Posted By: lobster
Sooner or later, you have to play someone good. I want Villanova in our bracket.

THIS

#2047307 - 03/10/20 11:42 AM Re: They're going to put UK in KU's bracket [Re: appyhawk]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
I think this year's tourney we have ourselves a horse race. Any one of a number of teams could get on a roll and win it.
Teams I see as threats outside the most obvious are Florida State, Dayton, Louieville, Mich St, and after watching the Utah State/SDS finale a great run by either or both of those wouldn't surprise me. What a stupendous game that was!
I think for us to win it our D is gonna have to really be on task cause sooner or later we'll be bombarded by a team unconscionably hot from 3, like the Nova game our last deep run.

The good thing about good D is that it doesn't require putting the ball through a small rim, just do it. Our guys can do it! Hopefully Garratt's foot problem will be much better and Dotson and Dok are fully healed. We could also use a hot shooting hand at times, at least a decent shooting hand -- Moss, Dotson, Braun, Agbaji, even Garrett, any of them are capable of a hot shooting hand. That opens up Dok and we know what he can do.

Preview