Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2047233 - 03/07/20 07:43 PM When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available?
mushhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: State, Country
When is Big XII Men's Bball Tourney Bracket Available to download/print?!!?
The last regular season game ended at 7:15PM tonight when OU beat TCU.

Does anyone know when they post the full bracket (filled in with team names)??
They still have the bracket they've had for a while that only shows the seed #s, not the team names.
https://big12sports.com/documents/2019/11/20/2020MBBChampBracket.pdf

I'd like an official bracket to print that has the team names. If I was their tournament director, I'd make sure it was live within 30 seconds of the last game ending....
grin

#2047238 - 03/07/20 09:58 PM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: mushhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
They already are... KU plays at 2:30 on Thursday vs the winner of Iowee St and Okie State...the Mighty Phogusher will be in the hizzy....hey Mush I just bought a 75 inch 4k Samsung...got delivered yesterday...it is sweet...speakers are crap however but I am going to get a powered sound bar for it....hope all is well with you....

#2047240 - 03/07/20 10:23 PM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: mushhawk]
mushhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I am talking about a printable bracket with the team names filled in. See the link below. It isn't updated yet on the Big XII site. It just says "No. 1 Seed", "No. 5 Seed", etc...
https://big12sports.com/documents/2019/11/20/2020MBBChampBracket.pdf

The TV sounds nice! What model is it?

#2047245 - 03/08/20 04:02 AM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mushhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Yeah it will probably be available Sunday.
They need to get on it quicker moving forward though.
Just like how people flock to print off brackets to the NCAA tournament on selection Sunday minutes after the brackets are announced....
Some of us who are March Madness geeks also want to print out a Big XII bracket the moment the seeding is determined. They should have someone who's job it is to load that full bracket on there the moment the seeding is set. I was on their site 10 minutes after the OU/TCU game ended, looking to print out the bracket right away.

It would also benefit them financially to do all they can to encourage people to get excited about the Big XII tournament because that means more seats filled, more TV viewers, more Big XII / Phillips 66 revenue dollars, etc....
I know if I was their web guy, I'd have it updated the minute I knew the seeding! smile

The TV sounds great. Congrats on getting paid! cool

#2047246 - 03/08/20 09:18 AM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: mushhawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
frown

#2047249 - 03/08/20 09:52 AM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: mushhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Thanks mush...it took awhile...not alot of money but enough to keep me ahead of things for quite awhile...and a trip to Vegas to blow it all at the sport books...lol..the tv is a Samsung RN75RU8000 series...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/08/20 02:00 PM)

#2047253 - 03/08/20 12:33 PM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: mushhawk]
mushhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

OK, this is getting annoying.
They STILL don't have it up today! frown
Don't they know fans want to print the bracket the moment the seeding is known?! mad

#2047261 - 03/08/20 02:04 PM Re: When is Big12 Tourney Bracket Available? [Re: mushhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

I found it on 247 Sports website...it's complete...

Preview