Discussion Monitor

Loc: A basement office
wut? who is?

relax, cuz...

#2046810 - 02/21/20 08:58 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Usually it's ousie or 99 referencing being a drunk like myself. I only get drunk 3x a week. Does that quality me as a drunk cult hero like Oscar Wilde or Ernest Hemingway...if so...so be it...hic..burp..etc

#2046831 - 02/21/20 07:00 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

I don't see folks picking on you as you think.

This should be a more normal board. rcjhku, and all that.

Let it be so, gusher.

But yes, you're a cult hero in a sense. Own it with class, man.

Edited by ChalkRocker (02/21/20 08:24 PM)

#2046832 - 02/22/20 02:52 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh I do....beats chest ..

#2046976 - 02/29/20 07:47 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Tortured souls on the Crimson Crappy are Illinoishawk... Grandma/Gutter and Pdub...all those clowns post at 4 or 5 am every day almost..why??? Even on days they should be off work. Gutter is a poor paranoid dude probably averages 4 hours of sleep a night....Illy has to arise early to open the McDonald's he manages...but not 7 days a week...and Pdub is just flat bat sheeeat crazy...he went crazy in NYC and retired early in Maine to paint pictures of little birdies ... butterflies and seascapes. Probably arises early to capture that morning light for his paintings. NBD really but sleep deprivation is not good for you...

#2047024 - 02/29/20 07:35 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

This should be a more normal board.

Normal. c'mon, gush...

#2047031 - 03/01/20 08:31 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Isn't it???....ok I will back off the Crimson Crappy.... actually I have asked mods to delete this entire thread... I don't really care...

#2047087 - 03/03/20 11:20 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...hate to bring up the Crimson Crappy and some of their posters...but Phd who thinks he has a superior intellect made a stupid post on the football board concerning the XFL...He asked why isn't all the teams only in moderately sized cities that don't have NFL teams. He stated like St. Louis..San Antonio.. Austin...San Jose... Portland...and get this Charlotte and Jacksonville...lol. Guess he never heard of the Panthers or Jaguars...

#2047167 - 03/06/20 12:28 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
lobster Online   content
You feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
I officially retired from the kansascrimson. Just wanted to leave a final note for anyone curious as to why I retired. I won't be posting regularly on here either. Message boards related to KU have run their course, and I get why others left.

I just got bored with it. It was too easy. It was like I was Andrew Wiggins and I playing basketball against Special Olympics players. Or maybe it was like trying to teach a pig to sing. I point out fact after fact about real life events and they can't handle it because it because it rocks their view of certain people or events. For example, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have voted for war funding most of the time. This is something that is easily provable just by looking up public voting records. I point this out, and I get bitter emotions rather than any acceptance that what I said was true. It became boring and there weren't many people that could really contribute anything other than noise and hissy fits.

Then there's people who are supposed to be good at their profession, and I wonder how some of them graduated without understanding physics, logic and simple facts. Won't go into names, as it's obvious who they are.

Some people just hated me because I pointed out how Clinton was worse than Trump. Others hated me because I mentioned that I believe sending your young children to daycare is not a wise decision. I make no apology for stating either of these things, as I believe both of them were valid.

There are a few good people over there. Pwhit I believe is a decent dude. HouseDivided is someone who actually strives to be better in his life. I think Pdub would be cool to have a beer with, even though I think he's embarrassed to admit to the others how often he agrees with me. MICH is a good person. DChawk is a decent guy. There are others too. However, there are a large amount of people I would describe as "stuck in their ways" and not progressing. I'm sure you all remember me back in 2012 and how much of an extreme leftist I was. Well, I couldn't ignore my heart and keep living a life of idealism while ignoring reality. I'm not a right winger, but I'm not an extreme leftist anymore. Just shows that some people will try to progress in life, and others won't. What you see at the other site is a lot of people who are stuck.

And if anyone is wondering about the Fed, rates are going to zero. Just like I said in 2019. Get your ass ready for a severe recession starting this year.

Edited by lobster (03/06/20 12:37 PM)

#2047168 - 03/06/20 12:45 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
Hey Lobster! laugh nice to see an old poster come back on here.

#2047169 - 03/06/20 12:50 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: TheStarhawk]
lobster Online   content
You feel the pinch?

Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
Hey Lobster! laugh nice to see an old poster come back on here.

Well thank you.

One thing I'll add is that if our guys stay healthy (no injuries), I think KU will win it all this year. We cannot afford to have any of our starters (especially Dok) go down. It seems KU wins championships when the economy is going into recession.

#2047173 - 03/06/20 02:32 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Glad you finally saw the light brother... glad you have returned to the promised Land... Bravo sir bravo..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/06/20 02:32 PM)

#2047414 - 03/12/20 04:47 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I can't believe pdub banned me from KC. I was there for like two days.

#2047415 - 03/12/20 04:56 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
lobster Online   content
You feel the pinch?

Why were you banned??

#2047416 - 03/12/20 05:01 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: lobster]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Originally Posted By: lobster
Why were you banned??

Who knows. He PMed said I was done, he made a post from my account, and then my account was gone.

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Preview