As it's been a couple weeks since the last signing day, it's high time this thread got started.

KU has gotten off to a quick start for the 2021 class, with our 1st commit coming last July with the commitment of Majik Rector, a 5'9" 150lbs. speedy 3 star WR out of Lancaster HS in Lancaster, TX (Dallas Suburb). He's got at least 6 other D1 offers including from Texas Tech (given under the Kingsbury reign) and Rutgers.

Next to commit was Ben Easters who committed in August of last year. He's a 6'3" 195lbs. 3 star QB out of Brownsburg HS in Brownsburg, IN (just West of Indianapolis). KU and Bowling Green are the only 2 schools listed as offering so far.

Jaddai Henry a 6'4" 195lbs. 3 star WR out of Hebron HS in Hebron, TX (Dallas Suburb) was next to commit in August of last year. He hasn't reported many other offers than KU's and coach Emmet Jones was his recruiter. Coach Jones has known about him for a couple years and got him to come up and visit last summer which spurred Jaddai's commitment soon after.

Our last commit for this class so far came back in November when Kelan Robinson a 6'3" 185lbs. 3 star WR out of South Grand Prairie HS in Grand Prairie, TX (Dallas Suburb) committed to KU. Another Emmet Jones recruit, who coach Jones has known about for quite a while. Kelan has 3 other D1 offers, including 1 from Duke.

KU has sent out a ton of offers so far for the class of 2021 and the number seems to grow by 1 or 2 dozen each week. As the entire month of February is now a dead period for this year, I imagine there won't be much new recruiting news until March. But, we apparently just made the top 7 for a top WR out of Texas.

J. Michael Sturdivant is a 6'3" 185lbs. high 3 star WR out of Marcus HS in Flower Mound, TX. He's got more than a dozen and a half P5 offers from schools including OU, A&M, Miami, and Wisconsin as well as several other Big 12, SEC, Big 10, ACC, and Pac 12 schools. He used to live in Olathe and went to Blue Valley NW HS before moving down to Texas which probably explains KU making his top 7. ( Link to his twitter announcement of his top 7 )His recruitment is already hot and is most likely to keep getting hotter, so hopefully KU can stay in his top choices. He would be a really BIG get for KU.

There's many other guys out there with KU offers as I said, so there's way too many to keep track of. We'll have to wait and see who shows interest in KU and visits this Spring and Summer to highlight any IMO.

Please feel free to add any more info on any 2021 recruits KU is targeting anyone has.