Page 146 of 176 < 1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 176 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2046778 - 02/19/20 08:47 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Did anyone hear her call you The Chosen One? If so, you may be able to declare yourself a Church and live tax free the rest of your life. (Or was this just a reference from a pick-up basketball game you were involved in?)

#2046780 - 02/19/20 09:25 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
My wife as sitting next to me at the time, the sound of coffee rushing from her nasal passage was like the roar of the ocean in a short violent one wave storm.

Defixione was there too. He started to say something to her and then I passed him a note that said, " I'll sell you part of my town cheap". After a short pause he agreed with the matriarch, he too had seen the signs.
Culture is a swampland of superstition, ignorance and abuse.

#2046781 - 02/19/20 09:34 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
S-ingTFU.

How perfectly you.

#2046782 - 02/19/20 09:37 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
Wilt Chamberlain

Oh. I was just offering you a more respectable option. Sorry if you misread it.

#2046784 - 02/19/20 11:12 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Nah. I read it just fine.

Hey. Could you do me a favor and define nihilism for me?

#2046785 - 02/19/20 11:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hey did you hear about Blagojevich?

He says he is a trumpocrat now. Pretty cool huh?

The trumpublican party is on a roll now. The populist support is starting to pile up.

#2046786 - 02/19/20 12:30 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The good and proud boys of rural Oregon are tired of the liberal majority in the cities setting the direction for their State. If a 35% minority of Americans can elect tiny president, why cain't they git themselves a gun toting extremist for Gubenor?

Not to be deterred they have hatched a plan. They is gonna succeed from the State and join Idaho where the real gun toting crazies live and maybe with their cross state gerrymanderin they can form themselves into a conservative homeland. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the new State of Greater Idaho!

#2046790 - 02/19/20 04:02 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Idaho and E Oregon are infested with Bundy type white supremist religious NJs.

#2046801 - 02/20/20 12:34 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

More unqualified toadies please.......

Trump has attempted to install an ally to the director of national intelligence position before: In August, the president nominated Texas representative John Ratcliffe for the job, but dropped his ally after bipartisan pushback over Ratcliffe’s absence of intelligence experience — a concern that grew after reports stated that the congressman boosted his résumé to appear more qualified for the job. But after Trump’s acquittal in the Senate impeachment trial, critics feel that he was emboldened by its result; that has manifested in the firing of officials who testified against him and his claim that he has a “legal right” to intervene in Department of Justice cases. Grenell’s expected nomination appears to be in line with Trump’s new attitude: According to his public record, Grenell has less intelligence experience than Ratcliffe, who at least served on the House Committee on Homeland Security.

But in light of Trump’s usual priorities — loyalty and television — Grenell has experience in spades. A lifelong conservative communications expert who served as the communication director for multiple U.N. ambassadors under the second President Bush, Grenell has since appeared extensively on Fox News. In his position representing the U.S. government in Germany, he also made a call to “empower other conservatives” in Europe, defying international protocol for ambassadors to remain neutral. He is also a friend of the family: According to a recent report from The Atlantic, Grenell is in a group chat with Donald Trump Jr.

More importantly, Grenell has reportedly learned how to navigate around normal State department protocol to speak directly with the president over the phone. That could explain why senior intelligence officials were “blindsided” by his appointment, according to a former official who spoke with CNN.

Q: Will Mike Pence allow himself to speak in a room alone with Grenell or will he require there to be chaperones in attendance?

#2046805 - 02/21/20 08:08 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

In todays episode or trumpublicans on the lamb.....

It’s not unheard-of for members of Congress to resign their seats because of serious legal trouble. Now Republican House candidate Danielle Stella is trying to achieve the inverse: getting elected to Congress while being wanted by the law.

Stella, one of the five Republicans competing for the right to take on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) in November, has been wanted for months on an arrest warrant for felony shoplifting. Even while facing arrest, though, she’s managed to achieve a respectable fundraising haul—nearly $84,000 as of the end of 2019—and built up a following on social media, where, well, she’s made some waves.

Stella first stirred the pot in July over tweets suggesting she supports the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that Trump is engaged in a ceaseless secret war against high-ranking pedophile-cannibals in the halls of power. At the same time, The Guardian reported that she had been arrested twice in the Minneapolis area’s Hennepin County on shoplifting charges, including an allegation that she stole $2,300 from Target.

Stella insisted she didn’t break the law. According to records, though, Stella failed to show up for multiple October court hearings about her alleged felony. After Stella missed another hearing, a judge issued a still-outstanding warrant for her arrest.

It would be good if'n she got herself a presidential pardun before the election. She seems like a perfect candidate, upholding the MAGA values. In the meantime she should use those campaign contributions to pay her legal bills, nothing would say MAGA more than that.

#2046806 - 02/21/20 08:26 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

And why do we need a toadie installed as Director of Intelligence? Well obviously.....

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia is interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Donald Trump re-elected, The New York Times and The Daily Beast report. During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Trump’s Republican allies reportedly challenged the conclusions of the intelligence community, arguing that under Trump the U.S. has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security.

But Russia’s state media—tightly controlled by the Kremlin—contradicts that assertion all the time. It has consistently conveyed the message that Trump’s election has proven exceedingly beneficial for the Kremlin.

Indeed, Trump’s presidency is so valuable for Vladimir Putin that even “tough” sanctions are minor by comparison. The Chekist in the Kremlin is willing to make temporary sacrifices in order to keep such a disruptive figure in charge of the mightiest country in the world, and Russian state media repeatedly makes the point that Russia’s gamble will continue to pay off, since the Kremlin is holding, as it were, the trump card.

Russian experts and pundits on state television frequently express their desire to see President Trump re-elected. Appearing on Russia’s popular state television news talk show 60 Minutes last October, political analyst Mikhail Sinelnikov-Orishak gushed: “I look at Trump and think: ‘May God grant him good health—and another term.’ This is a great situation for Russia... may he flourish and get re-elected... Trump is a great candidate. I applaud him... For America, this isn’t a very good president.”

Once Trump is re-elected—which, according to Russian experts and pundits, is a fait accompli—they expect U.S. concessions on every front, from the removal of sanctions imposed after Putin annexed the Crimean Peninsula and backed a separatist war in Ukraine, to restoration of access to diplomatic compounds the U.S. seized after Russia’s effort to murder a defector in Britain.

Appearing on a state TV show, The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, last week, Russian politician Sergey Stankevich said Trump is “obligated” to accept Putin’s invitation to attend the Victory Day parade in Moscow this May. As he explained, “Trump owes us a serious debt… from back when he privately met with our president [Putin] in Helsinki one-on-one. They made a deal about creating working groups of entrepreneurs to discuss business, sanctions, de-escalating tensions, disarmaments, etc.”

Normally, spymasters seek to shroud in secrecy their relations with those who wittingly or unwittingly serve their interests. But Russian state media openly gloats about the Kremlin’s influence over Trump, believing that he can endure the exposure without repercussions, and by flaunting the Kremlin’s sway with the White House, Russia further weakens U.S. democracy, which has always been one of its main pursuits.

Kremlin-controlled media offered their full-throated support for Trump’s pursuit of derogatory information that could be used to discredit former Vice President Joe Biden. State-television hosts not only helped to spread conspiracy theories about Biden and his son, but also threatened Ukraine, trying to push it toward complicity in Trump’s efforts.

In November 2019, the host of Russian news talk show 60 Minutes, Evgeny Popov, warned: “If Trump gets re-elected, and you don’t investigate Biden... [Ukraine] won’t get anything from America. Not a thing.” Two months earlier, Dmitry Kiselyov, the host of Russia’s most popular Sunday news program Vesti Nedeli urged Trump to keep digging in Ukraine for “the sweetest” kompromat of all: “Proving that Ukraine—not Russia—interfered in the U.S. elections.”

Appearing on The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev this month, political scientist Dmitry Evstafiev concluded that barring unforeseen circumstances, Trump “already won his re-election.”

Last year, following the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, Popov, the 60 Minutes host, promised: “Soon, we will help you elect Trump once again. Just like the last time. Get ready!” After the conclusion of the impeachment hearings this month, Russian state television channel Rossiya-1 host Artyom Sheynin exclaimed: “Trump forever!” and asked: “Is America finished?”

The continued pro-Trump tendencies of the Russian state media stand in sharp contrasted to its virulent anti-American propaganda. While the Trump presidency is considered to be highly beneficial for the Kremlin, the United States remains Russia’s biggest adversary. Trump is therefore seen as one of the best tools the Kremlin has in its efforts to undermine, discredit, and ultimately destroy the American way of life. And Russian state media openly praises Trump’s authoritarian tendencies, predicting civil war in the United States in the event he is not re-elected.

Member when there was a Republican Party and they stood in opposition to Russia?

I member, i member, me too i member....

The new and forever trumpublican party!

Sure it doesn't look good but deregulation and tax cuts make it all worthwhile! All they have to do is keep tiny and his Putin happy for 5 more years.

Is that so much to ask?

#2046807 - 02/21/20 08:28 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

It's just ... unbelievable. This is where we are three years in. The goalposts keep moving, folks keep shrugging, people grasp at lamea$$ whataboutism that isn't even remotely in the same universe as this stuff. And on we march to our destruction while the cultists cheer and the nihilists chuckle.

#2046808 - 02/21/20 08:38 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Because the schtick about flushing toilets was going to get old........

At a rally in Colorado Springs on Thursday night, Trump criticized the Oscar committee for awarding Bong Joon-ho's movie an Academy Award for Best Picture, the first time a non-English language film won the award.

"How bad were the Academy Awards this year?" Trump asked, prompting boos from the crowd. "Did you see them? And the winner is a movie from South Korea. What the hell was that all about?

"We got enough problems with South Korea with trade," Trump added before admitting he has never seen the film.

"On top of it, they give them the best movie of the year. Was it good? I don't know."

"Can we get, like, Gone With the Wind back, please?" Trump continued. "Sunset Boulevard. So many great movies."

Trump then wondered why Bong's film won when there is an Academy Award for Best International Feature Film—which Parasite also won at this year's ceremony—before asking if there was a precedent.

The film studio behind the South Korean movie Parasite fired back after President Donald Trump criticized its historic Oscar win by suggesting he is not a fan because he cannot read.

trumpublican intellectualism at its best.

I humbly suggest that it is time to remove William F Buckley's bust from the Mt Rushmore of Conservatism and replace it with a bust of tiny. But make it bigger of course, and cover it with gold leaf....and a spray tan.

#2046809 - 02/21/20 08:43 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

somebody said he wouldn't enjoy the movie since he can't read.
Which, by the way, that is a GREAT movie.

#2046814 - 02/21/20 09:49 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I'd go for the "bust of tiny" idea, although I don't at all approve of idolic statues of anything that isn't a beautiful animal.

None of this peripheral stuff matters though, so long as we protect Russian and other foreign election interference. That's the important thing.
Certifiable wack jobs. The whole lot of them. I always thought evolution was a continuous process, but I'm having second thoughts on that score.

Page 146 of 176 < 1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 176 >

Preview