Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2046586 - 02/06/20 07:15 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Topcitykid10 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Kansas
Listening to Coach Miles hawk talk right now.

Edited by Topcitykid10 (02/06/20 07:18 PM)

#2046589 - 02/07/20 09:47 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: appyhawk]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: appyhawk
All right! We got Bryant back, signed and sealed, AND another DE. And take a gander at DT Caldwell from La. Looks like DT is exactly where he belongs. LOL. Great add.
Good class. Top 50 in the country. Especially glad to see the reinforcements for the lines.
Sorry to see Hardin go elsewhere, but sure looking forward to seeing how Daniels turns out. Still curious about why he is a 2*.

NO JC's! That by itself is GREAT news.

#2046592 - 02/07/20 01:45 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Well, Kansas University IS a four year institution. My opinion all along has been that we spent unlimited resources on juco products. If Miles turns this thing around, it primarily will be due to dropping the 2 year player mentality.

#2046627 - 02/12/20 08:36 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Topcitykid10 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Colorado coach is now going to Michigan St, any chance Ashaad Clayton comes our way?

Another bait and switch by a coach

#2046630 - 02/12/20 09:57 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Topcitykid10]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

While Clayton appears to not be very happy about this situation, I don't think he can get out of his LOI. I believe that means he'd have to either sit out a year or go JUCO a year before he could play for another school.

If he wants to come to KU, him sitting out a year wouldn't be a bad thing for KU with Pooka and Velton playing this year and Pooka possibly going pro after this season leaving an opening for another RB to step up in 2021.

#2046631 - 02/12/20 10:22 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
"I don't think he can get out of his LOI."
I don't know about that K. Seems to be pretty common these days for schools to grant recruit a release when recruiting coach bails. That's how we got Wilson on our bball roster.

#2046633 - 02/12/20 01:53 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Big Dipper

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
While Clayton appears to not be very happy about this situation, I don't think he can get out of his LOI. I believe that means he'd have to either sit out a year or go JUCO a year before he could play for another school.

If he wants to come to KU, him sitting out a year wouldn't be a bad thing for KU with Pooka and Velton playing this year and Pooka possibly going pro after this season leaving an opening for another RB to step up in 2021.

Recruits can easily get out of a LOI. They just need the school to release them from it. Colorado refusing to do so would hurt them badly. Since the recruit was never actually enrolled, they won't even have to sit out.

#2046638 - 02/12/20 08:02 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
While Clayton appears to not be very happy about this situation, I don't think he can get out of his LOI.

Per Ashaad Clayton's Twitter;

For the outsiders,i did not sign to Colorado for Coach Tuck,I did it for me and my future,to put myself in the best position,of course the ppl are gonna have irrelevant things to say,but don’t speak on a situation you don’t know.I wish Coach Tuck and his family the best, GodsPlan.

#2046640 - 02/12/20 08:10 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Maximus]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Maximus
While Clayton appears to not be very happy about this situation, I don't think he can get out of his LOI.

Per Ashaad Clayton's Twitter;

For the outsiders,i did not sign to Colorado for Coach Tuck,I did it for me and my future,to put myself in the best position,of course the ppl are gonna have irrelevant things to say,but don’t speak on a situation you don’t know.I wish Coach Tuck and his family the best, GodsPlan.
He had some not so happy tweets before that one. Said some things about not liking being lied to and such. Someone told me he also re-posted a tweet of him and Pooka together. Seems he likes teasing the KU fanbase for some reason if he plans on going ahead and staying with CU.

#2046644 - 02/12/20 10:28 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Goober Offline
Prairie Warrior

Bienemy from the Chiefs back to his alma mater would likely be an upgrade for the Buffs.

#2046646 - 02/12/20 10:37 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
It would. But IMO he's not going anywhere that isn't as NFL HC. For one thing he's got a sweet setup where he is that keeps him close enough to get to all his son's basketball games at OU.

#2046678 - 02/13/20 08:32 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Goober]
Wilt Chamberlain

Don't think CU could pay him enough to lure him away from the Chiefs and as Appyhawk said he's looking for a NFL HC job if/when he leaves the Chiefs.

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Preview