Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2046027 - 01/17/20 08:21 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Guess the little ginger saw the old Houston Oilers at their training camps years ago. Still following them after they became the Titans...that's ok I guess...most fans won't stay loyal after a team leaves the area for another...

#2046067 - 01/19/20 06:09 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Light in the loafers Quinn and Crimson and Blue trying to toss slight insults to the Chiefs and their fanbase. Just take your Titans and Vikings back to loserville and STFU... so happy for the Kansas City Super Chiefs...

#2046069 - 01/19/20 10:16 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb Pdub thinks the Chiefs replay of the game is on ESPN 2...no it's on the NFL Network... Australian Open tennis is on the Deuce... he's drunk as a skunk.

#2046126 - 01/21/20 07:54 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ahh that little itsy bitsy DC still has the mighty Phogusher on his roid destroyed mind. Has to mention on the Crimson Crappy..... ain't that sweet...

#2046138 - 01/21/20 09:00 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Ahh that little itsy bitsy DC still has the mighty Phogusher on his roid destroyed mind. Has to mention on the Crimson Crappy..... ain't that sweet...

If you can drag you fat a$$ off the couch, you should take a look around here.

#2046149 - 01/21/20 09:41 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Look around where Kevin....lol..this is a thread to remind our posters how goofy you fuks are over there....You mentioning myself over there is a weakness and rather cowardly since I can't do the same...have a good night...say hi to Doc Tom there sweetie...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (01/21/20 09:42 PM)

#2046151 - 01/21/20 09:50 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Besides I believe you plate is full with Gutter and Illy...so how's about you stay in your yard and I will keep my fat ass on the couch mmmmkay honey. Have a great evening.

#2046341 - 01/27/20 06:49 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Hawklin aka Sokulas on the Crimson Crappy reverting to his old ways... posting more...insulting more...etc...he will be throwing Larusso hands with Jeep soon..ok Jeep's wife she is tougher..a manly gal....

#2046508 - 02/01/20 08:15 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I swear to God if I ever met Galen Quinn the GColorado dude on the Crimson Crappy I will crush him....he ridicules every thing about KC except Royals baseball...he ridicules the city... especially the Chiefs...he makes fun of the Chiefs and Jayhawks crowd...such a little red headed puuusssss...

#2046509 - 02/01/20 08:18 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

CrimsonBlue ain't far behind...light lunch ambulance chasing lawyer ridicules the city and Chiefs ....he is a sorry asssss Vikings fan...guess what. Vikings never won nothing and never will... when the Chiefs win tomorrow they will go up 2-0 on Super Bowl wins over the Vikings with many more to come...Booommmm

#2046613 - 02/10/20 12:05 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
So Chiefs are suddenly Patriots of the Plains?

#2046619 - 02/11/20 01:25 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Not yet... I know it's wrong for myself to think all posters on both forums and live locally should all be Chiefs fans. But a few like Crimson and Quinn go out of the way to insult the Chiefs and their fanbase...even after their favorite teams have been eliminated. As far as the Chiefs are concerned as long as Reid and Mahomes stay together sure they could possibly win 3-4 more Super Bowls together... hopefully...and that would make them the Patriots of the Plains...but I would never call them that... I would call them as always KANSAS CITY SUPER CHIEFS...

#2046626 - 02/11/20 08:44 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

Loc: A basement office

#2046629 - 02/12/20 09:02 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes that's the one...Quinn really hates the Chiefs fanbase....and ridicules KU fans when they do the woo in the chant....

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Preview