Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2046402 - 01/28/20 09:36 PM Game Torrents
LIHawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: New York
Remember the good old days when you could download a missed game using bit-torrent? It is strange how nobody seems to care to do that any more. Sometimes you can still find a game on YouTube amidst other YouTubers saying it can't be done.

I am thinking about this because I set the KU-OSU game to record on DirectV, but of course the idiots at DirectV (probably MU grads) recorded Kobe's last game for me instead. And I didn't get to watch when it was on, so now I have nothing. Does anybody here know of a torrent site that still posts torrents for college basketball games? The Nannies at Google likes to censor what they report, so it is very possible it's out there I just can't find it. Thanks.

#2046403 - 01/28/20 10:19 PM Re: Game Torrents [Re: LIHawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Is this mushhawk... do you want it in 1080p...lol...get Spectrum.... Spectrum Sports replays all their games... usually on a Monday or Friday... sometimes Tuesday or Thursday...never Saturday or Sunday....

#2046404 - 01/28/20 10:23 PM Re: Game Torrents [Re: LIHawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Spectrum replaying the Tennessee and Okie State games 3 times each on Thursday and Friday....

Preview