Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2046030 - 01/18/20 09:59 AM Kansas City Super Chiefs
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No one ever posts about them on this forum but I will. I finally think the football God's will release their curse on them. It's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl... last time they had only one regular season road loss was that same season.

Reid struggles vs the Titans but it was just a 3 pt loss at Tennessee in October and our defense was banged up and a couple of mistakes caused the loss. It's got to happen...Chiefs have never won their original owners trophy. I have seen two KU championships and two Royals championships in my old ass's life...now it's time for the Chiefs...let's go ya muthas.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (01/18/20 10:00 AM)

#2046032 - 01/18/20 11:28 AM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Moderators - please remove this previous post to be placed in a better defined place.

#2046034 - 01/18/20 12:27 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
No one ever posts about them on this forum but I will. I finally think the football God's will release their curse on them. It's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl... last time they had only one regular season road loss was that same season.

Reid struggles vs the Titans but it was just a 3 pt loss at Tennessee in October and our defense was banged up and a couple of mistakes caused the loss. It's got to happen...Chiefs have never won their original owners trophy. I have seen two KU championships and two Royals championships in my old ass's life...now it's time for the Chiefs...let's go ya muthas.

GO CHIEFS

ps. moderators...please leave this thread as is. Chiefs are playing in the AFC championship game tomorrow and many KU fans will be watching and cheering the Chiefs to victory.

#2046035 - 01/18/20 12:30 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

This thread isn't racist enough for the moderators to leave untouched. Unless it contains a klan dog whistle, they'll probably change it.

#2046054 - 01/18/20 09:53 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: JimWest]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

All honkies need be persecuted, beaten, whipped and decapitated. Orders from the top per Mr West

#2046056 - 01/18/20 10:38 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
It's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl.

#2046057 - 01/18/20 10:44 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land

#2046063 - 01/19/20 05:54 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I should probably go back and search out all those screaming to fire Reid a couple years ago/ I defended him and said hiring him was going to key a resurgence of the Chiefs. THen when they gote Mahones I said they were going to be serious threats for the SB, not just for one year but for a few years.
After 50 years they on their way. I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I love good football and those guys are ballin out! Fun to watch.
Now then, about that SB...if things go as I predict the Chefs will be up against a beast they haven't faced in the Niners. If it happens that will be a great game. Congrats to all Chiefs fans!

#2046064 - 01/19/20 06:02 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: Maximus]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: Maximus
It's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl.

Good post Maxey especially since it had nothing to do with the outcome....SUPER CHIEFS BEEEATCHES..

#2046065 - 01/19/20 06:03 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Henry had a awesome total of 7 yds rushing in the 2nd half. Chris Jones was putting him on his fat asssss...lol

#2046066 - 01/19/20 06:05 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: track]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: track

GO CHIEFS

ps. moderators...please leave this thread as is. Chiefs are playing in the AFC championship game tomorrow and many KU fans will be watching and cheering the Chiefs to victory.

Good call track...that koocoo guy is an ahole...

#2046071 - 01/19/20 10:29 PM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: JimWest]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
What does a klan dog look like?

And they make whistles just for them?

#2046072 - 01/20/20 09:15 AM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Chiefs open as 1.5 point favorites in Super Bowl 54...

#2046073 - 01/20/20 11:00 AM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I'm as much an ahole as I am a Cheefs fan. Is it a game in Arrowhead for the SB? No? 49ers gonna eat some bbq lunch in two weeks...

#2046074 - 01/20/20 11:03 AM Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track

GO CHIEFS

Totally playing with you. Don't know what a klan dog is, or how it relates to this off-topic posts...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview