Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2044513 - 11/15/19 10:39 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Now the plowbilly Newtonhawk chimes in about my thread over there. And to think I thought he was one of the good guys. Maybe he still is.... who's next.. Tardation... Chickenbutt... Casgaydia...sigh. I mean if they still are obsessed about me and what I got to say about them...why not come over here and discuss. And Newton don't take everything so literally.

Maybe Oussie was stoned and might have mentioned his folks wanted him to go to law school. He rather be a stoned out fishing dude.. that's cool while he's in his late 20s.. early 30s. Let him get back with us when he is 55...much akin to a 55 yr old waiter or bartender. Nothing wrong with it but by that time you are stuck.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (11/15/19 10:41 AM)

#2044514 - 11/15/19 10:47 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh and fwiw to chubby cheek jeepers...my sig line applies to the dot net...since it doesn't exist anymore the Crimson Crappy is fair game...I probably wouldn't have ever started this thread if you clowns didn't feel the need to occasionally continue to insult me long after I was banned. If anything that's far more pathetic than this thread...

#2044516 - 11/15/19 11:59 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

But also I have asked mods to remove this entire thread on several occasions. I feel it's not worth my time posting about the Crimson Crappy and I only have mostly when someone throws an insult my way on that site. But as you can see Vega thinks most of the posters there are idiotic trolls. Newton left a bit out of what Vega really posted about the Crimson Crappy and the old dot net...

#2044538 - 11/16/19 07:23 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Edited by Vega (11/16/19 07:25 AM)

#2044543 - 11/16/19 09:28 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes they are....with me...if your powers of observation was keen you would noticed a few posts up I asked the dot com administrator to remove this thread. But now they're mentioned you in a negative light. Again I only started this thread and make comments after they threw many insults my way long after being banned.

#2044660 - 11/16/19 03:33 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Oblivious, for Men

#2044665 - 11/16/19 07:54 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Ok then...yuk yuk... do you visit Paola ever anymore....

#2044687 - 11/18/19 01:29 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Maybe Quinn the ginger on da Crimson Crappy should check his facts. He stated some quarterback was selected after Brodie Croyel was decent. Brodie was 85th pick and no QB selected after him was any good.

#2045331 - 12/08/19 06:48 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...love going to the Crimson Crappy and read how almost all of them is wrong about everything... almost everyone was stating the Chiefs were going to choke out the game today....WRONG AHOLES.. WRONG

#2045332 - 12/08/19 06:51 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Twocoach might be the biggest pooooosie of them all over there.... naysaying the Chiefs with 5 minutes left... what a girlie man...no girls are tougher than than limp wristed fool......

#2045412 - 12/14/19 08:29 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Both Pdub and 99 back in KC this weekend...so that explains the stench...a combo of cheap BBQ and stanky clams.... might be clobbering time if I can find a respirator...lol

Edited by PHOGUSHER (12/14/19 08:30 AM)

#2045916 - 01/12/20 04:00 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Pdub is definitely gay... naysaying the Chiefs after they scored. 28 in ten minutes. I guess that's why he lives in Maine... Patriots country....why would a KC guy want to live in Maine...sure it's pretty in the summer time....but sucks the other 11 months of the year. Women are mugjy also ...

#2045918 - 01/12/20 06:04 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Pdub now claiming he never gave up on the Chiefs pulling out that game...maybe his definition of pulling out is different than most. Maybe we should ask Jimbo West about that....

#2046008 - 01/16/20 09:02 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

Loc: A basement office
Hey! 'sup?!

#2046026 - 01/17/20 04:22 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Sup with you??? Ole Galen Quinn the ginger on the Crimson Crappy football forum is becoming insufferable... won't stop talking crap about his Titans...posting more than Gutter...dammmm I hope the Chiefs curb stomps Tennessee. And why the fugg is he a Titans fan...wierd...some stupid child hood memories I guess....

Edited by PHOGUSHER (01/17/20 04:25 PM)

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Preview