Page 126 of 127 < 1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2045063 - 11/25/19 05:55 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

boy this ruling by this judge that McGahn must follow the law must have Barr up in arms.

#2045076 - 11/25/19 08:00 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

So ... Trump frees a murderer after Fox lobbies him and now he’s taking the murderer out on the campaign trail. Oh please do tell me again things are going to get worse post-Trump.

#2045099 - 11/26/19 05:13 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Uh oh. Trump about to blame Rudy for all the non-wrongdoing in Ukraine.

#2045136 - 11/28/19 09:11 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Unfortunately these lower court rays of sunshine will succumb to higher court GOP appointees in the appeal process. Therein lies the biggest threat to democracy.

#2045141 - 11/28/19 10:17 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Supposedly the opinion was so strong and obvious that even the SC won’t be willing to try to save Trump. But then we are living in Bizarro World.

#2045247 - 12/01/19 10:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

"we are living in Bizarro World."

Are we just waiting for the dust to settle, or settling into apathy?

#2045263 - 12/02/19 10:14 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The REAL danger to America, Lisa Page (oh no! She’s a DEePstAteTraITOr!) breaks her silence

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/02/politics/lisa-page-interview/index.html

#2045277 - 12/04/19 07:05 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Barr is not going to allow his DEEP STATE IG get away with producing a FAKE REPORT that the Russia investigation was legit! Thank you AG Barr for being so incorruptible.

#2045278 - 12/04/19 08:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
In the meantime the leaders of the NATO countries can't hold it in any more and publicly mock tiny causing him to cancel his next one hour long press cononsense and leave for home in a huff. But then pretty much every other president has done such things, so yeah, just more of the same.

I think the funniest part of the whole thing is tiny calling Trudeau two faced. The paranoid schizophrenic in him must be very jealous of someone who he thinks has two faces.

#2045280 - 12/04/19 09:03 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The latest coffin nails for the WH with these phone records of course won’t move the needle because Fox will once more lie to their ignorant sheep who will gleefully lap it all up. Hannity asked Nunes about his many calls with “this Lev Parnaz guy or whatever” and Nunes said he’d have to check his phone records, that’s it’s possible he spoke to (a random Ukrainian criminal who just happens to be caught up in Trump’s extortion plot), but really he talks to a lot of people and he doesn’t even know who he is other than what he’s heard on the news and, after all, it’s all fake news and the Dems are the real criminals and just wait til America finds out what the Dems are up to and they’re libeling him and lying about him and Adam Schiff is a scoundrel and what about the whistleblower and, and ... LISA PAGE! ... so, yeah, maybe he talked to that guy you mentioned but he can’t say for sure but he’ll sure check his records but even if he spoke to him it was no big deal ...

FOX VIEWER: HELLS YEAH!

#2045281 - 12/04/19 09:50 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Welcome back by the way. Me and Kellyfenton have had some good exchanges in your absence but we missed you n

#2045284 - 12/04/19 04:00 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
The latest coffin nails for the WH with these phone records of course won’t move the needle because Fox will once more lie to their ignorant sheep who will gleefully lap it all up. Hannity asked Nunes about his many calls with “this Lev Parnaz guy or whatever” and Nunes said he’d have to check his phone records, that’s it’s possible he spoke to (a random Ukrainian criminal who just happens to be caught up in Trump’s extortion plot), but really he talks to a lot of people and he doesn’t even know who he is other than what he’s heard on the news and, after all, it’s all fake news and the Dems are the real criminals and just wait til America finds out what the Dems are up to and they’re libeling him and lying about him and Adam Schiff is a scoundrel and what about the whistleblower and, and ... LISA PAGE! ... so, yeah, maybe he talked to that guy you mentioned but he can’t say for sure but he’ll sure check his records but even if he spoke to him it was no big deal ...

FOX VIEWER: HELLS YEAH!

So many possible reasons why Nunes phone called Parnaz phone that do not include actions by Nunez. Maybe every time he set his phone down and left the room Rudy G walked into the room and called Parnaz on Nunes' phone. Maybe every time he sits down his butt dials Parnaz's phone. Cosmic rays......I understand that a surge in cosmic rays can cause your phone to dial another phone.

Now, it may be true that if Lev's number was not in Nunes contacts none of this could occur, but that is beside the point. Devin may not have made those calls.

#2045285 - 12/04/19 04:25 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

None of all the stuff that happened actually happened because the Repubs kept their head buried in the sand and can't get it out.

#2045286 - 12/04/19 04:56 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
Welcome back by the way. Me and Kellyfenton have had some good exchanges in your absence but we missed you n

Right.

Wait.

What?

#2045288 - 12/04/19 07:47 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Page 126 of 127 < 1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 >

Preview