Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037680 - 01/14/19 01:45 PM Re: GTS: KU @ Iowee St. [Re: iowaboy]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: iowaboy
I doub't ISU will lose 7 big 12 games. We will run the table at home and maybe lose 2-3 games total. Very early to predict, but more than likely it will be a race between ISU and KU. and
PS I am not a kid. I just turned 70. IB

#2037681 - 01/14/19 02:30 PM Re: GTS: KU @ Iowee St. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
This is a KU board...so go pack fudge with your Ioweee buttt buddy elsewhere...tia.

#2045259 - 12/02/19 12:08 AM Re: GTS: KU @ Iowee St. [Re: iowaboy]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: iowaboy
I don't think many of us give a F*#K about those early games. I know I don't. It's all about what have you done for me lately and while KU is still the standard in this league, others are closing the gap especially ISU especially at the tournament at "Hilton South."
IB

Suspect you don't care because you don't have a long time tradition. The reason KU, UK, UNC and Duke are considered the top four basketball programs in the nation are because they all have great tradition going back throughout their history and continue to have great programs to this day. That's "what have you done for me lately."

#2045260 - 12/02/19 09:12 AM Re: GTS: KU @ Iowee St. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Errr ya getting senile 52...why bump a yr old post just to jab at Ioweee....if so that's good enough I guess....

#2045261 - 12/02/19 09:21 AM Re: GTS: KU @ Iowee St. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That's seems like a good reason to me. Not sure why I happened to see that post, but when I read it, I thought that his reasoning was seriously lacking.

#2045262 - 12/02/19 09:55 AM Re: GTS: KU @ Iowee St. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

It's Ioweee boyeee...he has no concept of how to reason...he once told me he lived in Lawrence for awhile but it was too big and too pricey for his taste. Doesn't he know that KU throws some of the B12 Tournament games so Ioweee farmbillys will stay around and spend their entire year's vacation money in downtown KCMO. It's planned that way... especially after KU nails down the regular season title...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview