Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2044721 - 11/19/19 06:04 PM Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+?
mushhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: State, Country
So is there any way to watch tonight's game without paying ESPN for their plus B.S.?? Anyone got a link??

#2044724 - 11/19/19 07:16 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: mushhawk]
Jmwesterhaus Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Prairie Village, KS
#2044729 - 11/19/19 09:20 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: mushhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Jimwesterhaus...lol...nice sock...

#2044730 - 11/19/19 09:20 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: mushhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Mush I will lend...no I will give you 5 bucks..

#2044822 - 11/22/19 10:25 AM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: Jmwesterhaus]
LIHawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: New York

Have you actually tried that or are you just throwing a random link out there? I went and looked at it. They say it is free but want your credit card details. If you do that, you need to uncheck a box that says:

"Yes, I would like to subscribe to an additional browser games bundle with a fourteen day trial period for $ 1.95, which automatically continues into a recurring monthly subscription of $ 4.95/month charged to my credit card, unless terminated during the trial period. I understand and accept the terms and conditions of the browser games bundle."

But also notice in the grayed out area (on page trying to get my credit card details) it says:

"Why your credit card

We only own content rights for some countries. This is why we need to verify your geographic location with a valid credit/debit card. Your membership granting you access to all our content is free unless you decide to switch to Premium after the 5-day free access membership. Free 5-day trial rebilling at $39.95 per month unless cancelled."

There is also a listing on the scamadviser.com website listing for "Primezy" (named on CC phishing page) warning people against it ( https://www.scamadviser.com/reviews/181050/primezy.co ).

I can't say if they actually have live streams or not (one complainer claimed they didn't) because I am not going to give out my CC details for no good reason to try it. It looks pretty risky.

An alternative is firstrowsportș.eu . That one works and actually is free, but you have to navigate lots of tricky pop-up ads and redirects before getting to the stream (and some of the links they provide seem to be deadends). As far as I know, firstrowsportș.eu itself is free of malware, but some of the sites it tries to redirect you to may not be, and some redirects are definitely NSFW.

#2044832 - 11/22/19 07:32 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: mushhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Damm Long Island Hawk..I will give you5 dollars also... don't be such a cheap bastard...

#2045048 - 11/24/19 09:02 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
LIHawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Damm Long Island Hawk..I will give you5 dollars also... don't be such a cheap bastard...

Those sites are last resort options, because sometimes the "correct" way doesn't work. And I am not sure the one site does anything other than scam people. $5 is not the issue.

#2045049 - 11/24/19 09:21 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: mushhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

It works for me...not perfect picture for the game's entirely but good enough.

#2045116 - 11/27/19 12:31 PM Re: Any way to get tonight's game w/o ESPN+? [Re: LIHawk]
Jmwesterhaus Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Prairie Village, KS
I was watching it from that link, so yes it worked. I never put in CC info and never been asked to provide it and it works everytime. I got that from collegebball reddit threads. I have to resort to this about 3 times a year. I work in IT and would never put something out there, without checking it first. I also use a vpn and i don't click on clickbait or other things on pages...

I guess the person who asked couldnt find it, and without giving login info or paying for it, you have to resort to other ways of doing it. Is it perfect? no.

Preview