Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2045084 - 11/25/19 10:07 PM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
I get so sick of having guys like Bill Walton calling TV games, spending 90 % of the game taking about everything but the game.

Bill Walton is a somebody...you are a ruralite...Bill gets paid a grunge of money everytime he mentioned Maui Jim sunglasses... Stanford with be tough in a few weeks..up 20 on the Sooners...oh btw you are the Weiner...

#2045086 - 11/25/19 11:49 PM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Stanford has a good coach. I'm proud of being a ruralite, it means I'm smart. I know who Bill Walton is. No doubt he makes a lot of money. That's fine with me. He's still a really lousy sports commentator. I wouldn't trade places with him for all the money in the world, which I admit I don't have a lot of. But I am very happy, enjoy life, and Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU. I think our team is coming along and barring injury will be clicking on all cylinders come tournament time. We'll probably have a few bumps in the road along the way. Already had one in our first game.

#2045090 - 11/26/19 01:08 AM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Michigan State wasn't #1 plowbilly... Chaminade might take us down...

MS was a # 1 the first week. UK was a # 1 the second week. MS lst loss was to that UK team, not a bad loss, but a loss as # 1. Since then both teams have lost, UK as # 1 to a Div. 2 school at home and MS tonight to an unranked team, which probably will at least start getting votes in the AP poll next week.. So that leaves only Duke to date, who hasn't lost as a # 1 this year. So, when will the next # 1, Duke, go down? Hope this spells it out a bit more clearer for you. smile Chaminade is not a bad team, they did have their five minutes to begin the game. They never quit, but were out matched by our Hawks.

#2045092 - 11/26/19 06:39 AM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

I'm proud of being a ruralite, it means I'm white.

#2045094 - 11/26/19 09:02 AM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Michigan State wasn't #1 plowbilly... Chaminade might take us down...

MS was a # 1 the first week. UK was a # 1 the second week. MS lst loss was to that UK team, not a bad loss, but a loss as # 1. Since then both teams have lost, UK as # 1 to a Div. 2 school at home and MS tonight to an unranked team, which probably will at least start getting votes in the AP poll next week.. So that leaves only Duke to date, who hasn't lost as a # 1 this year. So, when will the next # 1, Duke, go down? Hope this spells it out a bit more clearer for you. smile Chaminade is not a bad team, they did have their five minutes to begin the game. They never quit, but were out matched by our Hawks.

I don't respond to racist ruralites... moderators please ban 52 for his bigotry...Tia..

#2045105 - 11/26/19 10:19 PM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The #1 Duke is now in OT against SF Austin!

#2045107 - 11/26/19 10:30 PM Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Chamalamadingdong [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Another #1falls! SF Austin 85 Duke 83!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview