Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2044453 - 11/12/19 08:13 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Ex Kansas player ices it.... that's great...

#2044454 - 11/12/19 08:15 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
sounds kind of like a fickle fan. i expect better from you KY.

Sorry your team lost to an inferior team with our leftover players.

Since you like facts: (it was not Uks home opener but) KU 40 straight home opening wins.

17-0 last year in the phog with a terrible team, mind you.

Side note: how does Kentucky lose with multiple all americans. Another fact: 2018 f4 team had 0 all americans.

Bill does more with less than Cal ever will. we don't pull in the 5 stars (until today) like we used too.

#2044455 - 11/12/19 08:17 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

Ahhh be nice KYjelly just did a bunch of meth with a moonshine chaser... while he gnashes his few remaining teeth....I am loving this...

#2044456 - 11/12/19 08:19 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
2 days being #1? Is that the shortest run ever?

I don't mind our #5 spot to start. Gives good message and incentive of room for improvement. Our guys know they have what is takes if they're willing to work for it.

#2044458 - 11/12/19 08:28 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
TheStarhawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Florida
east coast biased ESPN has KU 7th in the power ranking. I don't mind being 5th I suppose but I do mind it when I know we are clearly the better team to Kentucky and the article posted by Jeff borezello said it will be hard for anyone to beat Kentucky. give me a break. so sick of that. Show KU the proper respect we deserve better we got a heck of a team this year. we are number 1!

#2044461 - 11/12/19 09:52 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Cal hanging out in North Carolina all weekend to see his son Brad play. I thought he made 8 mil a year but he has some kind of media deal and is making 10 mil a year. I know Brad is his son but he is very well paid to prepare his damn team.

#2044462 - 11/12/19 09:54 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I had Kansas my number 1 when the season started. I think the best in the country but as you know anything can happen.

#2044463 - 11/12/19 10:22 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I'd have to say it is understandable to demote Kansas due to their 28 turnover performance in game #1. That is far from a top ranked performance and clear evidence of not being prepared to play at a high level. Fair enough. But it does not recognize they were good enough to overcome the deluge of turnovers to an extent they were still within 2 points of the winning score posted in that game by the team that is now ranked #2. That, to me, makes a potent statement of it's own. You have to assume they Kansas squad will not repeat a 28 point turnover rate, hopefully ever, which should be of concern not only to the team they lost to, but everyone else. Another little side note to consider is that Dotson hit an additional 3 3pt shots during the game that were disallowed due to an off ball call.
Like I said, I don't mind the lower ranking at this point in time, but my expectations for this team remain high.

#2044466 - 11/13/19 08:35 AM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: appyhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
2 days being #1? Is that the shortest run ever?

I don't mind our #5 spot to start. Gives good message and incentive of room for improvement. Our guys know they have what is takes if they're willing to work for it.

Unfortunately I think KU has gotten beaten as #1 the same day being awarded that...but to a good team.. I could be wrong.

#2044476 - 11/13/19 12:36 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

KY must be under a rock because he has finally figured out that Calismelly is a slimeball SOB...it took him awhile but he has seen the light...... maybe...

#2044477 - 11/13/19 01:00 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KY must be under a rock because he has finally figured out that Calismelly is a slimeball SOB...it took him awhile but he has seen the light...... maybe...

Our players are soft. We’ve only been practicing 7 but they still shouldn’t lose a game like that. Nick Richards is a 7 foot poosie. He has the worst hands in traffic and somehow thinks he has a hook shot.
Our guards were turning it over to. They looked like a team that just thought all they had to do was show up.
Calipari spending the weekend in North Carolina to watch Detroit Mercy play NC State is BS. I get it that it’s his son, but 10 million a year he is paid to coach, not flying private and playing around. Especially with so many out. We dressed 7, that’s his fault to.

#2044479 - 11/13/19 03:04 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I always believed Cunliff has the potential to be a really fine player who could contribute to KU's team. Besides outstanding physical athleticism with learned skills he had an age advantage on most, which IMO can make a significant difference. Having said that, wouldn't you have been inclined to trust your bottom 5 to beat Evansville?

#2044481 - 11/13/19 04:48 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: appyhawk]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

We were out rebounded. Like Cal said, they deserved to win, the better team won. It would have been a shame for them to lose it. They led for over 30 minutes.

My dog got loose and we’ve not found him yet. Called every shelter, had a few cops I know at least keeping an eye out for him. He’s a beagle/lab mix. I had put him in a screened in room and when I checked on him he was fine. When it was time to bring him in he was gone. Ripped him out an escape. We kept putting it off getting him chipped. You can really get attached to a dog, cat, and Appy with his horses.

#2044483 - 11/13/19 05:17 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Dayum straight. I have dogs too, a pair of German Shepherd litter mates I raised from pups that were taken from their mom too soon. The guy that had them had his house burn down right about the time they were born and needed to get rid of the 11 pup litter ASAP cause he had nowhere to go with them. So I became their mama, just like my appy horses. I'm more than just attached. I'm committed for life to each and every one of them. They have changed my life and made me a better person.

#2044484 - 11/13/19 06:23 PM Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 [Re: appyhawk]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

A dog gives unconditional love. I’m about half sick with worry.. Reese is his name and I couldn’t even sleep last night.

That’s awesome that you took care of the pups .I hope the guy got his home rebuilt. I’ve dropped a couple tears over Reese. It was really cold last night and naturally you worry if he is ok and if he has eaten. One of the most friendly dogs I have ever had. All he wanted to do was play ever minute he was awake.
I think PHOG is a dog guy too. I have a buddy that would do the horse shows and his horse lived to be about 25-26 yrs old. He cried more for the horse than when his wife left him.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview