Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2043770 - 10/21/19 07:57 PM Game of the Week KU/UT
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
For those who didn't get to see it is playing RIGHT NOW on ESPNU.

Spoiler alert: turn it off with 1:11 left in 4th quarter and you'll feel GREAT! smile

#2043772 - 10/21/19 10:00 PM Re: Game of the Week KU/UT [Re: appyhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Ok thanks...but what happened to your Seahawks yesterday....lol

#2043775 - 10/21/19 10:35 PM Re: Game of the Week KU/UT [Re: appyhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I tuned in too late...dang

#2043777 - 10/21/19 10:38 PM Re: Game of the Week KU/UT [Re: appyhawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Dangit. I was hoping our defense could play that last 71 seconds better on replay, but it didn't happen.

Seahawks, now 5-2, yesterday got what they've been heading toward for several few games now. But this time they gave up 2 turnovers for TDs. Can't win doing that in the NFL. Wish Tejas couldn't have done it Sat evening, too. We lit em up for 2 turnovers. Man there were a lot of ultra close calls for those refs to deal with in Tejas game.
Watching the replay I thought the color commentator, who sang high praises for KU start to finish, might have given us a little shot in our recruiting arm. Before the game even start he said of Kansas "I'm telling you, these guys are for real!" Kept it up the entire game.

#2043842 - 10/24/19 04:39 PM Re: Game of the Week KU/UT [Re: appyhawk]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Dangit. I was hoping our defense could play that last 71 seconds better on replay, but it didn't happen.

Seahawks, now 5-2, yesterday got what they've been heading toward for several few games now. But this time they gave up 2 turnovers for TDs. Can't win doing that in the NFL. Wish Tejas couldn't have done it Sat evening, too. We lit em up for 2 turnovers. Man there were a lot of ultra close calls for those refs to deal with in Tejas game.
Watching the replay I thought the color commentator, who sang high praises for KU start to finish, might have given us a little shot in our recruiting arm. Before the game even start he said of Kansas "I'm telling you, these guys are for real!" Kept it up the entire game.

yeah the color commentator was giving mad props to KU for sure(Prolly an ex OU Player,LOL)

Even with the kissed PAT returned for the 2m I think the play that ultimately lost the game was the first play of the 1: 11 drive when Ehlinger side stepped the edge rusher( Kamara I believe) to avoid the sack and then make a big completion. If he gets Ehlinger to the ground there, UT has to eat a bunch of clock or call time out. They would have called time out and not had it down the toad and they would have had to go another 20 yards or so on that drive.

Preview