Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2043745 - 10/19/19 10:39 PM Re: KU v texas [Re: Josh2408]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Josh2408
Well that is a big fat F for a grade still cant finish out teams

You're way off on your comment. You get a big fat F for a grade concerning your comment on this game!

Edited by Jayhawk1952 (10/19/19 10:39 PM)

#2043746 - 10/19/19 10:40 PM Re: KU v texas [Re: appyhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: appyhawk
That blunder ex pt converson they returned for 2 pts killed us. We should have won by 1.
That game wore me out. LOL. I better get over it quick. Got one tomorrow probly gonna be same kind of deal.

Seahawks aren't worth worrying about...

#2043747 - 10/19/19 10:41 PM Re: KU v texas [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952

You're way off on your comment. You get a big fat F for a grade concerning your comment on this game!

I responded properly old man... your rebuttal to Joshy was weak...let the younger more powerful posters take out the trash....

#2043748 - 10/19/19 10:48 PM Re: KU v texas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952

I responded properly old man... your rebuttal to Joshy was weak...let the younger more powerful posters take out the trash....

I probably should have given him a big fat 0! And in red!

#2043749 - 10/20/19 01:36 AM Re: KU v texas [Re: DrGreydog]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Man, I still can't sleep yet after that game.

We did a lot of great things that were real exciting and make you feel good about this team, but it still sucks losing in the final seconds of the game.

#2043750 - 10/20/19 07:07 AM Re: KU v texas [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue

We did a lot of great things that were real exciting and make you feel good about this team, but it still sucks losing in the final seconds of the game.
I would have loved watching the game as it sounded exciting by the snippets I heard about. Why do you suppose Texas Network likes to bury the Big 12 conference into the back pages of the sports world?

#2043751 - 10/20/19 07:15 AM Re: KU v texas [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
My sentiments exactly

#2043752 - 10/20/19 07:20 AM Re: KU v texas [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

I would have loved watching the game as it sounded exciting by the snippets I heard about. Why do you suppose Texas Network likes to bury the Big 12 conference into the back pages of the sports world?

Texas thinks they own the world, well, at least the Big XII for sure. They're why we lost Nebraska and A&M, the other two were only tag-a-long reactions and wouldn't have left on their own. Texas is only for themselves, no concern for the conference. That's one reason why a win would have been so sweet. We sure put a scare into them though! Yes, the game was truly exciting.

#2043753 - 10/20/19 10:14 AM Re: KU v texas [Re: DrGreydog]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Offense took a major step forward. Now let's work on that defense and SPECIAL TEAMS!

Coach Miles has something going on here.

#2043754 - 10/20/19 10:20 AM Re: KU v texas [Re: DrGreydog]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I know Texas has talent on offense. Still, you can't give up 638 yds. and 50 pts. on defense and expect to win against anyone. I didn't get to watch the game but it seems to me that D-line is a glaring weakness.

#2043755 - 10/20/19 12:38 PM Re: KU v texas [Re: Kman_blue]
tsveach Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

Lots to feel good about on offense. Frustrating because I feel like D playcalling lost that game. Best I think our D line has looked in a long time. Only 3 sacks (I think - didn't double-check) but we were getting good pressure off the edge with Kamara in the second half. Should've continued to rush 5 in long yardage on the last drive. Drop 7/8 and led to time for Ehlinger and big plays. Reminded me of Vince Young on 4th and long in 2004. Dropped 8 and he ran for the 1st down.

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Preview