Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2043267 - 10/04/19 07:37 PM Late Night at da Phog
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Snoop in da hizzy tonight... I will be watching later on Spectrum Sports...I envision Snoop and Self coming out loaded with bling and singing the following lyrics...Snoop starts with " Me and Bill working on a Master Plan getting paid money by the Adidas man"...and they both sing " make money money make money money make" while throwing hundred dollar bills up in the crowd.... would that not be awesome...yeah boyeeeee.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/04/19 07:38 PM)

#2043269 - 10/04/19 07:46 PM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
A little redheaded gal in Madison told me to tell you there's a decided disadvantage to hitting the hard stuff early in the evening.

#2043270 - 10/04/19 08:21 PM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Now c'mon Appy that was funny about Bill and Snoop Dogg... little redheaded gal...lol...hell done forgot her name... hope the hell she escaped that hick place...

#2043271 - 10/04/19 08:23 PM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No...she was from Olpe....

#2043272 - 10/04/19 09:21 PM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Got to say old piece of crap Geezer on the Crimson Crappy is the biggest Debbie Downer around these here parts... Spectrum is showing a delay broadcast of Late Night...Geezer just dropped 3 spoilers... what an old shriveled up dik of a man...

#2043274 - 10/04/19 11:56 PM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Snoop dropping F bombs and strippers on stripper poles....dropping 100 dollar bills with Adidas written on them... scrimmage looked pretty good..Moss didn't play ...tweaked hammy... Silvio with some sweet slams and McCormick nailing a couple of Trey's...I forgotten about Enaura and Jalen Wilson...they both looked good. Dok dribbling the length of the court for a slam to close out the game...Dayummm we deep.

#2043278 - 10/05/19 07:44 AM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tophawk87 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Dallas, TX
Who would have thought that a rapper known for misogynistic and drug related lyrics would be controversial?

Not a good look for KU. Especially when we are under scrutiny by everyone. Bad decision ...

#2043280 - 10/05/19 09:07 AM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Jimbo would call you a rube ruralite...lol...the A.D. made a formal apology this morning...if you didn't know that Snoop would be controversial then maybe not schedule the performance...

#2043284 - 10/05/19 09:58 AM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

The only bad look for KU was apologizing.

...and possibly hiring a geriatric rapper.

#2043285 - 10/05/19 10:27 AM Re: Late Night at da Phog [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Who...Clem Shady... wearing blinged out overalls...yeah I could see that..

Preview