Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2043207 - 10/01/19 10:04 AM Jay Bilas
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Says Kansas has nothing to worry about..he stated Larry Brown's NC banner is still hanging...he said possibly a short term punishment but he is not positive even that will happen...Bilas has our back...the only ex Dukie I kind of respect.

#2043208 - 10/01/19 10:59 AM Re: Jay Bilas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

He also is smart in saying vacating games is stupid. The games were played. The NCAA vacated Louisville’s championship. Hankcock or whoever their player who was awarded the MOP trophy, along with 4 other UL players sued the NCAA. The decision was to let the player keep his MOP award but they still kept their championship. They won the game.

Michigan FAB 5 a couple of FF banners. I don’t know how many games vacated.
Memphis lost to KU in the 08 championship, the game was played Memphis vacated 38 games
UMass. Vacated a FF and 5 games
Louisville lost another FF and a couple of seasons of wins.

#2043209 - 10/01/19 11:29 AM Re: Jay Bilas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Bilas is saying that the Kansas outcome is not to be serious IMO due to the lack of fire where there is smoke. UMass was a vacating games clear violation.

The harshest sanction is a ban on a school's competing in a sport for at least one year. Sometimes referred to as the NCAA's death penalty, this sanction has been imposed twice against college basketball programs: (1) the Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball program for the 1952–53 season. And some directional Louisiana college. And of course the drunk coach Eddie Sutton for Kentucky has had some playoff tourney games vacated. Nice school, those Wildscats.

#2043210 - 10/01/19 12:35 PM Re: Jay Bilas [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Plenty of smoke and fire. Bills live and companionship of Gassnola, the texts, Townsend call and I may be wrong but every year Kansas has an issue with a player. Be glad if they only go back a couple of years. Josh Jackson was bought and Self let him run wild destroying property (fighting with a female no less) not even a 1 game suspension. Couldn’t make him or his mother mad because she had Bill by the nads Tom Izzo is the one who went nuts publicity after losing Alexander and JJ. Cal backed off the ones with a hand out. You can look at sneaker brands in the 1st opportunity in the NBA. KU players stay exclusive to Adidas. That looks fishy. John Wall #1 pick from a Nike school went with Reebok. Jamal Murray a lottery pick went with Adidas. Have to be clever to do this.

#2043211 - 10/01/19 12:39 PM Re: Jay Bilas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Cal's I.Q. is equal to the amount of teeth in most of your inbred heads... meaning single digits....Bobby Knight would beat the crap out of Calismelly if they ever met up...the General despised your slimball clown of a coach...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/01/19 12:40 PM)

Preview