PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Relax sweetie... I wasn't serious...dayummmm

#2043192 - 09/30/19 05:10 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: TheStarhawk]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
KY, disagree with you my friend. I think realistically we are going to get final 4 vacated and wins taken away from that season. with Coach Self getting suspended at a minimum. We have to get punished there is just no way we don't. From everything I read. This is a SERIOUS deal. Level 1 infractions. This is a flat out war. The best thing we can do is win the title this year and prove to the NCAA we are a perennial powerhouse program like UNC and Duke, and UK etc so they give us a small punishment. that is my take.

UNC got off with little punishment at all.
dUKe, punished? Won’t happen although we all know the deal.
UK. We got it hard after Sutton. Almost the death penalty for 1000 dollar. Thank God for the Pitino hire, 8 years 3 FF a championship and 1championship game with an OT loss with our best player injured and out.
Mark Emmert hates Calipari as does the NCAA. They might get us yet, Calipari golfed with Obama so hopefully the FBI has nothing on UK.

#2043193 - 09/30/19 05:15 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Excuses.. excuses... excuses...Cal will never win another title at Moonshine Inbred University...at the downtown mall where they sell Orange Julius and moonshine....lol

#2043194 - 09/30/19 05:24 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

They’re purdying up the ole place. I’m sure you have seen what the end product will be. A beautiful new NBA style facility inside and out.
AFH is no question is a historic facility . They all give way at some point. We all owe a debt to Springfield, Massachusetts, the birthplace of our game.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (09/30/19 05:30 PM)

#2043195 - 09/30/19 05:28 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

It's facility dummy not faculty...inbreds can't spell apparently...no surprise there...lol...And no downtown mall arena can ever compare to an on campus awesome arena like Allen Fieldhouse... NEVER

#2043196 - 09/30/19 05:31 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

And no.. Naismith actually invented the game in Canada..he first coached it at a YMCA in Springfield...I would think a Kensuck fan would know that...but you have always been moonshine infused Johnny's come lately...amirite

#2043197 - 09/30/19 05:35 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Rupp 2021

Auto correct gets me at least twice a day. Fixed it for you. Thanks.

Some argue Hinkle Field House
I hate our many year streak of being #1 or 2 in attendance could be hurt by eliminating 5000 seats. 19,500 will have to do.

#2043199 - 09/30/19 07:38 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

More inbreds up in each other's asssses...no surprise there sweetie... you all are tight like that...well not so tight after getting it up the bunghole nightly...pooooffff

#2043200 - 09/30/19 07:40 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Is it going to be called the Orange Julius Arena or the Cinnabon Arena... equally good choices for the mall arena..

#2043203 - 09/30/19 11:54 PM Re: NCAA allegations of Kansas [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
More inbreds up in each other's asssses...no surprise there sweetie... you all are tight like that...well not so tight after getting it up the bunghole nightly...pooooffff

Now you’d know about that. I’ve heard about you Navy guys.
Rupp will be the name, just a great experience. Like Calipari said, we don’t just play a basketball game “ we are an event”.Where else can you get a hotel room, go to the bar there or while walking to the event stop at another, Kentucky Wildcat basketball history all around you. The undisputed #1 college basketball team in history awaits you.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview