Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2043032 - 09/25/19 09:06 AM 4* Guard cuts KU for Missouri
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

and UNC. So it begins. Win it this year and it good.

He would never have seen the court at Kansas.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (09/30/19 05:15 PM)

#2043033 - 09/25/19 09:23 AM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
And so it begins with your inbred trolling...keep it up

#2043034 - 09/25/19 11:05 AM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Never know, UK could get it next. Dickie V defended the hell out of Pitino and defends dUKe and UNC, yet after yesterday’s news said “I told you they would go after P-5 and bluebloods! B-A-B-Y ! He thinks Zion passes up the Townsend Townhouses to go to dUKe for free.

#2043035 - 09/25/19 12:21 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Whatever ya dang hillbilly....

#2043050 - 09/25/19 03:47 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD

He's a four star recruit, not five. A recruit from Missouri staying instate in not a big deal.

#2043052 - 09/25/19 04:01 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: Maximus]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Maximus
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD

He's a four star recruit, not five. A recruit from Missouri staying instate in not a big deal.

Gotcha, one of the basketball brains on Twitter Zagora? Had him as a 5
Strange thing until CLARKE Calipari was 0-15 on top 1-5 recruits since 2014. That’s a long time. Cal mostly has been hitting what K leaves . Now you tell me why they all go to the brotherhood., for free.
I think KU should get shat as far as punishment. If I was Self I might drop the hammer on Townsend. Even though NCAA doesn’t use FBI evidence, the call/transcripts are out there .
How dare they bring Larry Brown into, HOW DARE YOU! <<<< in that Swedish nut girl’s voice >>>>HOW DARE YOU! a man who has coached a saintly career. Not a crooked bone in his body! Although some say they all are 😂
Seriously, nothing will happen that’s too bad. Kansas basketball is bigger than Bill Self and has tremendous support. Honestly, that’s why I have followed it for many a moon.

#2043054 - 09/25/19 05:30 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

The Crimson Crappy boyees are going to fuuuukkk you up ..be prepared inbred...

#2043055 - 09/25/19 05:31 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh and Maximus is about 3 times above your hillbilly pay grade.......

#2043057 - 09/25/19 05:54 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Oh and Maximus is about 3 times above your hillbilly pay grade.......

I make 1 or maybe 2 posts in 2-3 years and I lose a stripe? 99 may defend me. He’s always been nice as has most of them. No doubt I will get it from a few, perhaps banned.

What’s your thoughts on the Capel leaving dUKe as a coach in waiting for Pitt ? He’s the one who got years has colored outside the lines. He was killing it. I’m sure after Zion and some NBA success Coach K will benefit as far as recruiting. Of course he has the position they created for him on the Team USA. That gives him unlimited access to the top players.

Coach Calipari said he didn’t care to wear the black hat. He wore it for years. Now, it’s going to get passed around several coaches.

Kansas should launch their own investigation. Bill Self’s press release has probably been written for months.

#2043058 - 09/25/19 06:28 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Unlike you I only care about KU hoops ..not the inbred hillbillies out in the moonshine infused hinderlands..,.

#2043061 - 09/25/19 10:13 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/0b5mW2QF6H4[/video]

#2043062 - 09/25/19 10:17 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

That was quick ya inbred gayblade..

#2043080 - 09/26/19 06:39 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
That was quick ya inbred gayblade..
Is gay better than cancer? I don’t like blue blood but you take the cake...

#2043081 - 09/26/19 06:40 PM Re: 5* guard cuts Kansas for Missouri [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
If you apologized I might let up

Preview