Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2042334 - 09/09/19 12:08 PM KU Football Season Results
Maximus Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Les Miles is a great coach and hired a good offensive coordinator in Chip Lindsey. This hiring I think would have resulted in 5-6 wins and a shot at a Bowl Game. Plan A Offensive Coordinator left to run his own program for his own personal career growth.

Plan B, Les Koenning offense play calling against Coastal Carolina was did not adapt to the opposing Defense's scheme to stop the run. Pass plays design for 1-5 yards will not win games. Running against 8 man fronts is not recommended.

Vegas has KU winning 3.5 games this year.

#2042343 - 09/09/19 04:21 PM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Maximus]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Maybe the other two could be West Virginia and K-State. Not quite sure how to win a half a game. crazy

#2042346 - 09/09/19 05:17 PM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Maximus]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
WV is our best shot. Based on K-State's two wins we don't stand a chance.

#2042347 - 09/09/19 05:36 PM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: 58hawk]
Max Falkenstien

I only mention K-State because they are later on our schedule. Thinking about last year and how well we played against OU & Texas, maybe, just maybe, we will be looking better by then and have a chance. Based on our first two games, we will be very fortunate to win two games this year. I've always been a half full glass guy rather than half empty. I'm having a difficult time maintaining that right now. But, that's why we play the games, you never know.

#2042352 - 09/09/19 06:56 PM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
You must be drinking western Kansas plowbilly moonshine...lol

#2042396 - 09/11/19 01:47 PM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Maximus]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I wonder how Vegas is backing that KU win 3.5 line, cause I'd bet against Vegas on that one.

#2042733 - 09/14/19 09:04 AM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
I only mention K-State because they are later on our schedule. Thinking about last year and how well we played against OU & Texas, maybe, just maybe, we will be looking better by then and have a chance. Based on our first two games, we will be very fortunate to win two games this year. I've always been a half full glass guy rather than half empty. I'm having a difficult time maintaining that right now. But, that's why we play the games, you never know.

Now this post makes a lot more sense. K-State has now become a possible win. We are looking a whole lot better. The glass is more than half full. And yes, there is a reason for playing the games, YOU NEVER KNOW!

#2042739 - 09/14/19 09:31 AM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

Now this post makes a lot more sense. K-State has now become a possible win. We are looking a whole lot better. The glass is more than half full. And yes, there is a reason for playing the games, YOU NEVER KNOW!

What, precisely, has changed that causes this post to now make "more sense"? Are you suggesting that KU is the only team in the conference that will improve as the season progresses? All other teams are static?

Or, more likely, are you so infatuated with your own vague "predictions" that you've decided to begin the intellectual masturbation early? You sound like the kind of person that takes the Farmers' Almanac seriously.

#2042746 - 09/14/19 09:50 AM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: JimWest]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: JimWest

What, precisely, has changed that causes this post to now make "more sense"? Are you suggesting that KU is the only team in the conference that will improve as the season progresses? All other teams are static?

Or, more likely, are you so infatuated with your own vague "predictions" that you've decided to begin the intellectual masturbation early? You sound like the kind of person that takes the Farmers' Almanac seriously.

I seriously doubt that anything makes any sense to you with all the blather you produce. And no, I never utilize the Farmers' Almanac.

#2042749 - 09/14/19 09:53 AM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

Originally Posted By: JimWest

I seriously doubt that anything makes any sense to you with all the blather you produce. And no, I never utilize the Farmers' Almanac.

Ahh, horoscopes then.

#2042750 - 09/14/19 10:26 AM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: JimWest]
Max Falkenstien

Nope.

#2042985 - 09/23/19 08:59 PM Re: KU Football Season Results [Re: Maximus]
tophawk87 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Dallas, TX
TCU looks weak this year....we might beat TCU?

Preview