Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2042734 - 09/14/19 09:05 AM Apparently, Les Miles and staff .....
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Are indeed very good football coaches. The errors displayed against CC and ISU were corrected against BC and it resulted in a Power 5 ROAD win for the first time in a decade.

Not sure how the o-line issues were fixed, but fixed they were. Congrats to Coach Miles and a very gritty bunch of Jayhawks! smile

#2042741 - 09/14/19 09:34 AM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
Goober Offline
Prairie Warrior

The challenge will be to continue to build and improve off this monumental win. One place to start would be penalties. Although, once they settled in, it got better. What a win! We'll make the trek next Saturday. We were there for ISU. Glad we missed the CCU disaster.

#2042755 - 09/14/19 12:27 PM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
Kirk Offline
Lawrence Legend

Loc: Austin
Huge win, evidence of the staff’s ability to adjust, and the players’ belief and desire not to quit. The adjustment to the offensive scheme was brilliant.

I suppose we’ll be like the cat that crawls up the well three feet and slides back two, until eventually getting out of the hole. But the new era has begun. I hope.

#2042759 - 09/14/19 01:38 PM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Originally Posted By: beenahawk
Are indeed very good football coaches. The errors displayed against CC and ISU were corrected against BC and it resulted in a Power 5 ROAD win for the first time in a decade.

Not sure how the o-line issues were fixed, but fixed they were. Congrats to Coach Miles and a very gritty bunch of Jayhawks! smile

I got a kick out of our fan's chant after the game..."Les is more"!

#2042775 - 09/14/19 11:41 PM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
It is a warning shot to our future opponents that football is relevant again in Kansas.

#2042779 - 09/15/19 04:31 AM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
used_cars Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Dallas, TX
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
It is a warning shot to our future opponents that football is relevant again in Kansas.

Not to WVU. Our best hope is bring underestimated. REMEMBER 07

#2042780 - 09/15/19 04:33 AM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
used_cars Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

In 07 our boys kept getting called a joke until they won the orange bowl

#2042781 - 09/15/19 04:49 AM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
used_cars Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I will always be here wearing my chotckies and burning my candles. God Bless KU

#2042790 - 09/15/19 10:33 AM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Here we go again from the ruralite mob. "WE WON ONE GAME IN SEPTEMBER SO OBVIOUSLY WE ARE GOING TO WIN 10 MORE!@#*($!@#*$!"

Scumbags like Zenger feed off of your type.

#2042797 - 09/15/19 08:23 PM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: JimWest
Here we go again from the ruralite mob. "WE WON ONE GAME IN SEPTEMBER SO OBVIOUSLY WE ARE GOING TO WIN 10 MORE!@#*($!@#*$!"

Quit masturbating your ego.

#2042798 - 09/16/19 10:25 AM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: JimWest]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: JimWest

Doctor Z is long gone as are his two ridiculous and perplexing hires as head Football Coaches. Perhaps you missed those tidbits in the news?

#2042809 - 09/17/19 04:57 PM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

JimWest - too busy sucking it down to know Zenger is gone??

#2042810 - 09/17/19 05:03 PM Re: Apparently, Les Miles and staff ..... [Re: used_cars]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: used_cars
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

Not to WVU. Our best hope is bring underestimated. REMEMBER 07
Hard to sneak in with a national Championship coach in Miles.

Preview