Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2042391 - 09/11/19 08:35 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Getting back to the topic of this post, according to Garrett, sounds like Nijem is clicking with the basketball boys. He showed up at their Boot Camp with a lot of enthusiasm. Hudy was such an important part of the basketball program, it is highly important that Nijem adds as much, if not more to the program.

#2042393 - 09/11/19 08:59 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Why wouldn't he not be heavily involved with Boot Camp...is he not on the payroll yet...

#2042394 - 09/11/19 11:28 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

Clicking with the guys and getting with the program is entirely different than being on the payroll. Ask most any employer and they'll say the same thing. This is true in sports as well as the business world and even the government. In fact, being on the basketball team doesn't necessarily mean that you're clicking with team or program, for example, some on our own team last year. Everything I've heard about Nijem sounds very good so far. Hope this s-p-e-l-l-s out clearly enough what I was saying.

#2042395 - 09/11/19 12:56 PM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No...I needed another 10000 boring plowbilly words...fact is you know no more than the rest of us about the new strength coach. Will he be as good/worse/better than Hudy only time will tell..

#2042399 - 09/11/19 05:57 PM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
S&C is overrated....Just say'in.

#2042400 - 09/11/19 07:34 PM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Strength and conditioning is over rated...thats hilarious sweet cheeks...kisses...

#2042402 - 09/11/19 08:04 PM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: 58hawk]
Max Falkenstien

Without a good strength & conditioning program in this day and age a team is going to find it tough going to be competitive.

#2042403 - 09/11/19 08:22 PM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

So why did 58 post that....I know it is important ya dang plowbilly. But dont bother me on this date I am paying respect to my military brothers and the brave men and women that helped in 9/11...I was installing radars and sonar equipment on the Navy base in Norfolk,Va that morning for Lockheed Martin..something the non servers could never understand...

#2042411 - 09/11/19 11:24 PM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

9-11 was a terribly tragic day. Most people can tell you exactly what they were doing that day. I know I can. I have reflected on this horrific day during this day. I salute all first responders, police, firemen, military and even civilians. I think of the men who over came the terrorists on flight 93. That was a terrible tragedy but they surely prevented an even greater tragedy elsewhere. No, I can't place myself in the shoes of any of those who experienced that horror and fully know or understand what they went through. But I can and do have a sense of of it. However, life goes on, even on this day. I do trust that we will never forget, though, I'm afraid that many are and that increases the danger of another attack happening on our shores or in our land.

#2042412 - 09/12/19 01:39 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Here here...well said...

#2042413 - 09/12/19 04:15 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
9-11 was a terribly tragic day. Most people can tell you exactly what they were doing that day. I know I can. I have reflected on this horrific day during this day. I salute all first responders, police, firemen, military and even civilians. I think of the men who over came the terrorists on flight 93. That was a terrible tragedy but they surely prevented an even greater tragedy elsewhere. No, I can't place myself in the shoes of any of those who experienced that horror and fully know or understand what they went through. But I can and do have a sense of of it. However, life goes on, even on this day. I do trust that we will never forget, though, I'm afraid that many are and that increases the danger of another attack happening on our shores or in our land.

Mourning sickness has never prevented a single attack in the history of the world.

#2042414 - 09/12/19 08:14 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: JimWest]
Max Falkenstien

Mourning 9-11 is not a sickness and remembering is necessary to keep us alert and to remind those too young to remember to also be alert to the danger of attack.

#2042415 - 09/12/19 10:01 AM Re: Hudy's Replacement [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Jimbo is very off base with that comment...its remembrance and honor for the 9/11 victims...not mourning..people that were just going to their jobs not to war...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview