Page 132 of 147 < 1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 146 147 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2045995 - 01/15/20 08:41 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Parnav seems low key and natural and his credibility is enhanced by poo-pooing the idea that Ambassador Yavonavich was ever in physical danger. Plus what is his motivation for talking? It doesn’t help him legally.

#2045997 - 01/16/20 07:54 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Yes. His credibility.

#2045998 - 01/16/20 09:46 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
And there's the upside of surrounding yourself with liars and cheats. Any time they do tell the truth and it is to your disadvantage, you can remind everyone they are a known liar. And then your supplicants can claim the morally ambiguous high ground in your honor.

The fragile orange ego must be serviced!

Rally the trumpublican toadies, you must save my tax breaks at all cost to your dignity, if you have any left.

#2045999 - 01/16/20 09:55 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Now this: The bipartisan deep state GAO has ruled that the Trump Administration violated the law in withholding congressionally approved military aid. Ho-hum. Until we know who the whistleblower is or what nefarious dealings he had with Adam Schiff I'm not too troubled by this ruling.

#2046000 - 01/16/20 10:07 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
And there's the upside of surrounding yourself with liars and cheats. Any time they do tell the truth and it is to your disadvantage, you can remind everyone they are a known liar. And then your supplicants can claim the morally ambiguous high ground in your honor.

The fragile orange ego must be serviced!

Rally the trumpublican toadies, you must save my tax breaks at all cost to your dignity, if you have any left.

Of course we must weigh Parnas's account against his life to date. But here's the thing: He's got receipts. He has no motivation for lying. Plus, everything he relates is pretty much corroboration of what we already sorta knew, only it provides an Inside Corruption account as well as a narrative arc AND implicates the whole bunch as a corrupt cabal. AND if you were to compare the soft-spoken, matter-of-fact, straightforward account of Parnas against the hysterical, hyperactive, contradictory account of Giuliani (and or Trump), well, you would have to be an idiot not to believe Parnas. Or so disingenuous or desperate that you would be essentially closing your eyes and plugging your ears. For purposes of this board, give me Door No. 2, Monty!

#2046001 - 01/16/20 11:04 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2046003 - 01/16/20 11:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Ok. I can’t listen to more than 10 seconds of her at a time (under doctor’s orders) but based on skipping through this I didn’t see anything that would constitute a “meltdown.” Honestly I think she’s so steeped in the lies an BS by now that she can deliver it all mostly with relative equanimity. Sure, she’s jittery as hell like that Martin Short nervous defensive lawyer on SNL.

https://youtu.be/98MNisZJyFI

#2046004 - 01/16/20 02:48 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You're right, she's not Sarah Sanders.

Sarah was endearing and people want to be like her.

Even DC is wearing smoky eye makeup now.

#2046010 - 01/17/20 07:25 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

If’n you required a one-moment synopsis of the complete vacuousness of the GOP, here it be: Martha McSally, asked a straight up question about allowing witnesses for the Impeachment trial, answered, “Youre a liberal hack!”

Then, fundraised off the video.

Ladies and germs .... your Republican Party!

#2046011 - 01/17/20 07:42 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

“This is a man who owns a company called Fraud Inc., so I think that’s something that people should be thinking about,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told Fox News.

Obviously the trumpublicans were thinking about that when they engaged Parnas to help them gather "information".

Why did he do it?

#2046012 - 01/17/20 08:07 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

So it turns out that tiny holding up the funds for Ukraine was an illegal act. But the most important takeaway from this is.......

“The ‘nonpartisan’ GAO is run by someone confirmed to a 15 year term in 2010 under a Democrat President, Democrat controlled Senate and Democrat House,” tweeted Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.), an ally of the president.

Yes, the deep state, probably paid off by Soros.

It think it is time to investigate Hillary's emails again.

#2046013 - 01/17/20 08:56 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Some pills are just too hard to swallow.
Such as habitually lying Repubs pointing to Parnas' credibility as a fulcrum issue.
So they have a solution. Because they are busy people and already know everything they need to know...and because this country is dangerously divided...we need to bring this country back together. So here's what we'll do. We'll forget this impeachment thing and pass a bill that clarifies the vague insinuations in the constitution and current law so that extortion and obstruction and the like will hereafter be criminal acts. Happy? Now that's a bill that an pass! Then we can get back to the important things at hand, like following Putin's lead on how to rule while presenting the appearance of representing. And best of all, Park's tax breaks will be unaffected. Win win.

#2046014 - 01/17/20 09:26 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Will require an easing-in period. You can’t expect Trump and the GOP to go cold turkey on bribery, extortion and general corruption. Think of the horrifying withdrawals!

#2046018 - 01/17/20 10:37 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

There's an amusing counterfactual going on on the other board: Might Hilary have been even worse than Trump in terms of corruption, ignorance, lying, bullying, racism, misogyn, self-dealing, cabinet and WH resignations, empty departments, international mockery, trillion dollar deficits, indictments of close aids, impeachment inquiries, impeachments, destruction of the environment, malfeasance, subjugation of the national interest and foreign policy to personal political advantage, cruel economic policy toward the most needy, stuffing children in cages, escalation of white supremacy, hate crimes, etc?

Who can say?

So my question is this ... Say Hitler is killed during WWI ... Who can say whether ....?

#2046019 - 01/17/20 11:19 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This all sounds very interesting but I just heard the stock market is up today so will check back in here after I check on my retirement accounts. The report I saw earlier this AM says I am on track to 125% of my retirement goal income in my current position. I think 150-200% is attainable. I could maybe afford a place next door to Imzy in AZ. Something with big tall walls around it.

And thank you Appy for keeping my tax cuts in your thoughts and prayers, that means a lot to me.

Page 132 of 147 < 1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 146 147 >

Preview