Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2042116 - 08/30/19 11:30 PM Okie Lite vs. Oregon Lite/CU vs. CSU
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Anyone else watching these 2 games?

Both at half right now. CSU and CU have been back and forth with both D's struggling a bit to contain the other's O's. 24-21 CU right now.

Okie Lite. doing what they want on O against Oregon Lite, but Oregon Lite showing some late 1st half life on the O side. Right now 31-16 Okie Lite after Oregon Lite failed on a end of half 2 point conversion. Looked like clear pass interference on the 2 pt. attempt to me. Oregon Lite should have had another shot at it.

#2042118 - 08/31/19 01:14 AM Re: Okie Lite vs. Oregon Lite/CU vs. CSU [Re: Kman_blue]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
CSU made some costly turnovers which cost them the game.

The Beavs never could slow down Okie Lite on O but revealed some weaknesses in the Cowboy's D and made the game closer for most of the 2nd half. If tonight is any indicator, this may be the best O at Okie St. in several years.

#2042121 - 08/31/19 09:30 AM Re: Okie Lite vs. Oregon Lite/CU vs. CSU [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
The later start at Broncos stadium was probably a factor for fatigue on the D's. Lightning was pretty special looking here in Castle Rock/Denver. Last CU CSU matchup scheduled.

Preview