Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041982 - 08/19/19 04:21 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Originally Posted By: tmcats
the fact most k-state fans loathe ku athletics shouldn't be a surprise, make you sad or happy, or be a cause for anger or frustration because it's not going to change. most of us believe ku basketball built its reputation by cheating, buying players through adidas and other ways. to deny that to us is folly. furthermore, most believe bill self runs a loose ship that allows his bought-players, who should have been suspended or run completely, to compete regardless of the circumstances. i'll save you the names. plus, ku is k-state's rival as is natural in every state where the land grant school competes with liberal arts: auburn v. bama, isu v. iowa, clemson v. usc,e, msu v. michigan, and so on. now, if that offends you, k-state fans response is simple: so what?

i can't imagine what hudy knows about the program. i'm sure she could write an interesting book.

Your first paragraph can be boiled down to one word describing the K-Staters you're talking about -- JEALOUSY.

The second paragraph, yes, Hudy could write a great book concerning her past 15 years with KU. It would be a best seller among the Jayhawks, and cause many Wildcats to slink into a corner about how wrong they've been with their crazy charges of corruption.

The picture -- the look of a K-State fan after reading Hudy's book.

Or it could be her look after seeing timmays flacid micro dik...hey guess what timmay. KSucks jealousy of KU hoopa predated the Selfs years...way before that.

#2041983 - 08/19/19 04:57 PM Re: Wow! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Guess there is much reason for jealousy among the Wildcats concerning the Jayhawks. No wonder they try to look better by charging us with cheating!

All-Time KU/K-State Basketball Records
Kansas leads 197-94
Kansas leads in Lawrence 90-35
Kansas leads in Manhattan 78-48
Kansas leads in Kansas City, Mo 27-11
Kansas leads on neutral courts 29-11
Largest K-State win: 27 points (96-69, on 1/20/1979)
Largest Kansas win: 45 points (90–45, on 3/10/1995)
Longest K-State streak: 5 (72–74, 82–83)
Longest Kansas streak: 31 games (1994–2005)

#2041984 - 08/19/19 05:38 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
you did all that, dating back to wilt the stilt, buying players through adidas and others. the fbi was all over it - bill self's 'we good?' program. and ku fans won't face the brutal facts or they just rationalize it away: 'everybody good cheats' or 'if you're not cheating, you're not trying.' that's why the program is so loathed by those around it. and then throw up a record built on a house of cards to justify it and suggest we envy cheaters. pathetic.

#2041985 - 08/19/19 05:46 PM Re: Wow! [Re: tmcats]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Now we get that glassy eyed look from not knowing what you're talking about.

#2041986 - 08/19/19 08:01 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Timmay is like shooting fish in a barrel...slow witted catfish...he tries to admit no envy with an envious post....can he be this simple......apparently....

#2041987 - 08/19/19 08:04 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

And we bought Wilt through Adidas...wtf...we owned them before Self came to KU...Emaws fanbase was envious way before Bill came to town...now I suppose Phog was crooked....lol...the dead brain train keeps chugging along with that piece o crap....

#2041988 - 08/19/19 08:55 PM Re: Wow! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
And we bought Wilt through Adidas...wtf...we owned them before Self came to KU...Emaws fanbase was envious way before Bill came to town...now I suppose Phog was crooked....lol...the dead brain train keeps chugging along with that piece o crap....

you did all that, dating back to wilt the stilt, buying players through adidas and others

#2041989 - 08/19/19 09:59 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ok ya obsessed fukkk...puhlease elaborate how we paid for Wilt...good Gawd...was it the tips from Phog in the Catskills...lol

#2041992 - 08/20/19 10:04 AM Re: Wow! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Wilt Chamberlain Says Boosters Paid Him to Play Basketball for Kansas in the 1950s
OCT. 18, 1985 12 AM
ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK — Wilt Chamberlain says he was paid to play basketball at the University of Kansas in the 1950s, but the amount “would make it look like I was not worth very much” compared with the illicit payments to today’s college athletes.
LATimes

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-10-18-sp-13550-story.html

#2041993 - 08/20/19 10:40 AM Re: Wow! [Re: tmcats]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

How long did it take you to find that old news. No school can control what boosters may do, though they do suffer consequences for boosters actions.

I suppose you think K-State is lily white. Note the following chart, especially the school in bold black:

According to the NCAA, the schools with the most number of major infractions cases:

SMU, 10
Arizona State, 9
Oklahoma, 8
Wichita State, 8
Auburn, 7
Florida State, 7
Texas A&M, 7
University of California (Berkeley), 7
Georgia, 7
Memphis, 7
Minnesota, 7
Wisconsin, 7
West Virginia, 7
Baylor, 6
Kansas State, 6
Mississippi State, 6
UCLA, 6
Cincinnati, 6
Illinois, 6
Kansas, 6
Kentucky, 6
Miami (Florida), 6
Southern California, 6
Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 6

I suppose the picture means she is embarrassed for K-State -- the same number as Kansas.

#2041996 - 08/20/19 02:04 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
How long did it take you to find that old news. No school can control what boosters may do, though they do suffer consequences for boosters actions.

I suppose you think K-State is lily white. Note the following chart, especially the school in bold black:

According to the NCAA, the schools with the most number of major infractions cases:

SMU, 10
Arizona State, 9
Oklahoma, 8
Wichita State, 8
Auburn, 7
Florida State, 7
Texas A&M, 7
University of California (Berkeley), 7
Georgia, 7
Memphis, 7
Minnesota, 7
Wisconsin, 7
West Virginia, 7
Baylor, 6
Kansas State, 6
Mississippi State, 6
UCLA, 6
Cincinnati, 6
Illinois, 6
Kansas, 6
Kentucky, 6
Miami (Florida), 6
Southern California, 6
Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 6

I suppose the picture means she is embarrassed for K-State -- the same number as Kansas.

Whoa why throw facts around? Besides Timmy is talking about now or is he. I am so confused. I believe he thinks KSU basketball and football are both clean now, and those other 6 violations do not matter. Nor does it matter that Beasley was most likely paid (at Timmy's own admission).

#2041997 - 08/20/19 02:20 PM Re: Wow! [Re: moose1]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Yeah, facts can confuse some people. I thought about bringing Beasley up, but figured it was too long a post already.

#2041998 - 08/20/19 02:21 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He's certainly not talking about just NOW as he brought up Wilt. That's really a long time ago!

#2042007 - 08/21/19 11:23 AM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

the last k-state violations were for wbb and track years and years ago. it's been so long it's hard to find, frankly. i think jack hartman started coaching the gals for a time as a result. jack's been dead for a long time.

so, we're not talking about k-state buying players like ku basketball dating back to wilt the stilt up until last year, with one currently on the squad after sitting a year for such chicanery. we're not talking about andrew wiggins-level crap at k-state.

and it doesn't matter anyway. y'all have accepted cheatin' as a way to glory, ends justify it. we're talking about why k-state fans loathe ku athletics.

#2042008 - 08/21/19 11:50 AM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
madcapper Offline
John Brown

Loc: Ozarks
LOL at Timmay, such a jealous little kitty.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview