Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041951 - 08/16/19 05:42 PM Wow!
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Don't like losing Hudy. She's done a great job at KU. Even worse is her going to Texas, my least liked school in the Big XII. Don't know if the change KU made with it's training program was part of it or not. She had become one of our icons. Left big shoes to fill. However, there should be someone out there that will fill them quite well.

#2041952 - 08/16/19 06:08 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia

#2041953 - 08/16/19 07:41 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Is that you Suzy Creamcheese...lol...Uncle Tom...too easy...BOOM

#2041955 - 08/16/19 10:05 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
tophawk87 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Dallas, TX
ADJL had to move a few salaries over to the Football side. Honestly, it was overdue. Should be a stack of resumes coming in to replace AH. She'll be missed...but not too difficult to replace.

#2041957 - 08/16/19 10:35 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Uggghhh

#2041959 - 08/17/19 02:06 PM Re: Wow! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
gosh, one of the few admirable people in that program.

#2041961 - 08/17/19 04:25 PM Re: Wow! [Re: tmcats]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I've known many Wildcat fans across the years. A good number of them have been quite decent. But there's also a large number that seem to have a whole lot more vitriol against the Jayhawks than most Jayhawks have against the Wildcats. Perhaps the Cats view the Jayhawks as a bonafide rival to a much greater degree than the Hawks do the Cats.

#2041964 - 08/17/19 06:12 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

They are goofy mongoloid like with their envy....so pathetic yet a bit amusing in a 3 Stooges mentality...

#2041965 - 08/17/19 09:01 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Stinks losing Hudy to Texas. We will replace her with somebody top notch. The thing about S&C coaches is they all have access to the same information. It's more about building relationships with the players and getting them to buy in. She was excellent at that.

KU may just find the next rising star to replace her.

#2041976 - 08/18/19 08:32 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
prairiehawk Offline
John Brown

Loc: KS
Agreed 52. Agreed Phog. I would consider it quite funny, if it wasn't so sad, when you watch and listen to those who merely envy and hate, especially those who claim to be a rival, but accomplish little. Their problems cause them to not worry about truths, or the fact that it's "only a game." In their minds the hated other side is always totally bad with no redeeming qualities, and everything they do, or say, or accomplish is tainted and dirty. Perspective and objectivity are gone. But in their little minds their side is always pure and oh so wonderfully above reproach and loved. They choose not to listen, so don't waste your effort. And the more you succeed, the more they will come out of the woodwork to blowviate. They will never understand that very few people in this world are all bad or all good. However, it would be interesting to ask those sports zealots what they think the good Lord would say about their accusations, feelings, and behavior, especially as seen at some of their home games or on the message boards that they troll.

Well, to end things positive, only two more weeks and KU will begin a new and exciting era for football. RCJHKU!!!

Edited by prairiehawk (08/18/19 08:41 PM)

#2041977 - 08/18/19 08:40 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Well their so bad a old middle school buddy who I actually havent seen since middle school who went to KSuck started insulting me so badly during this past basketball season we are no longer friends..He went way over the top with his hate/envy. The funny thing he has been hugging trees in Oregon so long and hasnt been back to Mancrappy in probably 20 years. Its hilarious hiw insecure their joke of a fanbase is...very pathetic.

#2041978 - 08/18/19 08:52 PM Re: Wow! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
prairiehawk Offline
John Brown

Loc: KS
People like that do "double damage." They hurt others and they eventually do harm to themselves, and really miss the beauty and the fun that sports can provide to us all. I truly question if people like that have ever played and/or coach at any level. Most people that have played sports at a rather high level usually have respect for their toughest competitors, and they also know how to control their mouth and their feelings. RCJHKU

#2041979 - 08/18/19 09:42 PM Re: Wow! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No he never played anything...he was the equipment manager for my sophmore year football and track team...

#2041980 - 08/19/19 02:26 PM Re: Wow! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
the fact most k-state fans loathe ku athletics shouldn't be a surprise, make you sad or happy, or be a cause for anger or frustration because it's not going to change. most of us believe ku basketball built its reputation by cheating, buying players through adidas and other ways. to deny that to us is folly. furthermore, most believe bill self runs a loose ship that allows his bought-players, who should have been suspended or run completely, to compete regardless of the circumstances. i'll save you the names. plus, ku is k-state's rival as is natural in every state where the land grant school competes with liberal arts: auburn v. bama, isu v. iowa, clemson v. usc,e, msu v. michigan, and so on. now, if that offends you, k-state fans response is simple: so what?

i can't imagine what hudy knows about the program. i'm sure she could write an interesting book.

#2041981 - 08/19/19 03:47 PM Re: Wow! [Re: tmcats]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tmcats
the fact most k-state fans loathe ku athletics shouldn't be a surprise, make you sad or happy, or be a cause for anger or frustration because it's not going to change. most of us believe ku basketball built its reputation by cheating, buying players through adidas and other ways. to deny that to us is folly. furthermore, most believe bill self runs a loose ship that allows his bought-players, who should have been suspended or run completely, to compete regardless of the circumstances. i'll save you the names. plus, ku is k-state's rival as is natural in every state where the land grant school competes with liberal arts: auburn v. bama, isu v. iowa, clemson v. usc,e, msu v. michigan, and so on. now, if that offends you, k-state fans response is simple: so what?

i can't imagine what hudy knows about the program. i'm sure she could write an interesting book.

Your first paragraph can be boiled down to one word describing the K-Staters you're talking about -- JEALOUSY.

The second paragraph, yes, Hudy could write a great book concerning her past 15 years with KU. It would be a best seller among the Jayhawks, and cause many Wildcats to slink into a corner about how wrong they've been with their crazy charges of corruption.

The picture -- the look of a K-State fan after reading Hudy's book.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Preview