Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041835 - 08/02/19 02:32 PM Oklahoma State
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

What’s going on there? Nations top recruits all of a sudden are interested in playing there? One eliminated Kansas, Cunningham his name, and OSU making his final cut. Any idea why their recruiting all of a sudden is on the elite level?
If I’m a top recruit, Kentucky, Kansas, dUKe, or UNC for me. I know they had the one assistant get nailed but the recruiting the #2 kid on the class and being a finalist? Lol

#2041836 - 08/02/19 07:36 PM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Problem with your statement is you never had the talent to be a top flight recruit. Cmon inbred next you will be posting that these recruits are going to Osuck because Self will be there soon. I know your game and its weak...Nancy boy like weak...

#2041837 - 08/03/19 10:01 AM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
What’s going on there? Nations top recruits all of a sudden are interested in playing there? One eliminated Kansas, Cunningham his name, and OSU making his final cut. Any idea why their recruiting all of a sudden is on the elite level?
If I’m a top recruit, Kentucky, Kansas, dUKe, or UNC for me. I know they had the one assistant get nailed but the recruiting the #2 kid on the class and being a finalist? Lol

Michael Boynton is hiring family as assistant coaches.

#2041838 - 08/03/19 10:51 AM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Cant cast stones..KU has done the same twice with the Mannings and Chalmers...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (08/03/19 10:52 AM)

#2041839 - 08/03/19 03:50 PM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He wasn't family, but Owens hired Lafayette Norwood to get DV. Hiring assistant coaches to get players has been a common practice for many years.

Another glaring inconsistency by the NCAA. You can't buy a recruit dinner but you can hire his Dad as an assistant coach for $170 K a year.

I don't have a problem with hiring family to coach. I do have a problem with all the petty stuff that is against the rules.

#2041844 - 08/05/19 10:02 AM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Wilt Chamberlain

Penny Hardaway is killing it recruiting. Getting kids outside Memphis too. He’s making it harder than a wedding dick to sign a Memphis kid that’s highly ranked.

#2041845 - 08/05/19 10:22 AM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Man inbred you are one class act. Penny recruiting big fuggin deal. The ? is can he coach. Thats a whole different story.

#2041846 - 08/05/19 10:36 AM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Sure hope he can’t. We’re after a couple of the same players for 2020. We’ve got 2 signed, one a 4 star believe it or not. Herro was a 4 star and he became a one and done lotto. Hopefully this Cat sticks around and is st least good. Supposed to be a hype athletic kid who is 6’7 and can guard 5 positions. Teams need a player like that as long as we can hit with another elite scorer.

#2041854 - 08/05/19 06:40 PM Re: Oklahoma State [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ya dummm

Preview