Page 97 of 128 < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 127 128 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041852 - 08/05/19 04:54 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Beto O’Rourke said a naughty word. Is there no bottom too low for the Dems?

#2041853 - 08/05/19 05:33 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
"Beto"? Isn't he the fake Mexican?

tiny calms a worried nation.......“Hate has no place in our country, and we’re going to take care of it. We have done much more than most administrations,” he said, without elaboration. “We have done actually a lot. But perhaps more needs to be done.”

He's going to "take care it", his word is his bond so you can take that to the bank. Probably next week I suppose.

#2041855 - 08/05/19 07:20 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

All his post-massacre blather about video games and mental health puts him right on the same page with a former poster who shall remain initialless.

#2041860 - 08/06/19 10:25 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Moscow Mitch and his supporters having a little fun with the idea of killing your political enemies; showing their names on tombstones and choking out cutouts in the immediate aftermath of this weekend's mass shootings.

It's just a joke people!

Like Kathy Griffin holding tiny's severed head. And tiny chuckling while his supporter yelled "shoot them" in Florida. It's all so funny. Even the family's of the victims in El Paso would probably get a chuckle out of this.

Get over it snowflakes.

Remember, it's the video games that normalize violence against political enemies. We should do something about those immoral video games.

#2041861 - 08/06/19 10:44 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Michhawk is right, though. this'll all be forgotten soon a-cuz neither party wants to do anything about gun violence ... except for the one of the two parties that keeps putting forth legislation. But don't let that fool ya, it's both parties' faults because it's so much lazie ... er, I mean ... fairer-minded ... to keep saying that.
'.

#2041862 - 08/06/19 10:53 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Link Found Between Gun Violence and Cowardly Politicians

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report)—There is a “significant link” between gun violence and cowardly politicians, a new study from the University of Minnesota asserts.

The study, which is raising eyebrows with its startling conclusions, finds that the most reliable predictor of gun violence is the “prevalence of quiveringly fearful politicians in positions of power.”

As part of the study’s methodology, researchers examining gun violence compared countries ruled by non-cowards with those ruled by gutless toadies.

“In countries ruled by non-cowards, such as New Zealand, gun violence is virtually nonexistent,” the study claims.

While the study’s authors paint a bleak picture of nations with “coward-rich” leadership, they offer a recommendation to remedy this dire state of affairs.

“While censoring movies or video games would have no measurable effect on gun violence, major strides can be made by replacing cowards in government with non-cowards,” the study suggests, noting that this theory could be tested as early as 2020.
-Borowitz

#2041863 - 08/06/19 10:58 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

good job good post

#2041865 - 08/06/19 01:25 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Fox gives tiny some talking points! Obama was never blamed for Sandy Hook by the media, it's very unfair their treatment of tiny.

I recall when Obummer made his campaign speech about drug dealing, rapist 3rd and 4th graders and how they were invading our country and destroying our way of life and our culture. It is probably a good time for him to walk back his incendiary rhetoric and apologize for the tan suit also.

#2041866 - 08/06/19 04:54 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It's just the type of illogical pablum that comprises the primary staple of the FOX viewer. It is to FOX watchers what meth is to the MAGAs.

#2041885 - 08/07/19 05:02 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Trump also assailed Brown and Whaley in tweets, saying they were “misrepresenting what took place inside of the hospital.” But Brown said that Trump was received well by patients and staff of the hospital -- “he did the right things and Melania did the right things,” he said. Whaley said “the victims and the first responders were very grateful that the president of the United States came to Dayton.”

I am sort of inclined to believe tiny on this one, Brown's version sounds like a fabrication.

#2041890 - 08/08/19 12:36 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

In his only public remarks during the trip, Trump lashed out at Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio and Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley, both Democrats, over their characterization of his visit with hospital patients in Dayton.

“We had an amazing day,” Trump said in El Paso as he concluded his visit. “As you know, we left Ohio. The love, the respect for the office of the presidency.”

Trump also praised El Paso police officers and other first responders and shook their hands, telling one female officer, “I saw you on television the other day and you were fantastic.”

None of the eight patients still being treated at University Medical Center in El Paso agreed to meet with Trump when he visited the hospital, UMC spokesman Ryan Mielke said. Two victims who already had been discharged returned to the hospital with family members to meet with the president.

“This is a very sensitive time in their lives,” Mielke said. “Some of them said they didn’t want to meet with the president. Some of them didn’t want any visitors.”

Before Trump’s visit Wednesday, however, some of the hospitalized victims accepted visits from a number of city and county elected officials, as well as Reps. Veronica Escobar (D-Tex.) and Jesús “Chuy” García (D-Ill.).

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the president and first lady Melania Trump met with “victims of the tragedy while at the hospital” and were “received very warmly by not just victims and their families, but by the many members of medical staff who lined the hallways to meet them. It was a moving visit for all involved.”

Sounds like healing and unity to me. Well done tiny.

#2041893 - 08/08/19 02:22 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The creep who fractured the kid’s skull for “disrespecting” the flag claimed he heard voices. Trump’s.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/kz4q...icenewsfacebook

#2041901 - 08/09/19 05:29 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Melanoma & tiny hold 60 day old orphan grinning wide and flashing thumbs up. ghastly image of a gun muzzle idiot suckling the butt end of a NRA membership. Do I need to say more??

#2041903 - 08/10/19 08:53 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Nope. I suppose this sums up Trump as well as any of the other odious acts he’s committed or any of the other vile words he has uttered. But then they all do it.

#2041915 - 08/12/19 12:24 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

URGENT PUBLUC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: On the other board illy has employed Whataboutism on the TOPIC of Whataboutism, ie., “oh yeah? Well BOTH sides engage in Whataboutism!” and other assorted idiocies. Scientists fear this could create a dangerous black hole type situation. Until further notice avoid The Other Board.

Page 97 of 128 < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 127 128 >

Preview